Any known issues with Go app and IOS?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bart64
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone have any issues with the latest DJI Go app (3.1.59) and latest IOS 12.4.3 (IPad Mini 2)

I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my bird as it quit working (no connection to Ipad) after updating the P3/A firmware to its latest version.

So ANY feedback is appreciated. I reached out to DJI Moderator(s) but received no response.

Bart
2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Bart64, we are sorry to know that you are having connectivity concern after the firmware update for your Phantom 3 Advanced, regarding the connectivity issue is this pertaining to no image transmission?
2019-11-1
Use props
Bart64
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-1 15:36
Hi Bart64, we are sorry to know that you are having connectivity concern after the firmware update for your Phantom 3 Advanced, regarding the connectivity issue is this pertaining to no image transmission?

Yes sir, it is.
The Go app no longer functions, will not "see" the bird anymore. It get the "how to connect" button only.
I have tried un-install and install of the app, and new usb cables.
I've tried it with two different remote controls, replaced usb boards in the controls..all to no avail.
I'm at a loss..
BTW my appologies as i seem to have placed this in the P4/A section instead of the P3/A section.
2019-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bart64 Posted at 11-2 02:48
Yes sir, it is.
The Go app no longer functions, will not "see" the bird anymore. It get the "how to connect" button only.

Have you tried to downgrade the firmware back to where it was?
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bart64 Posted at 11-2 02:48
Yes sir, it is.
The Go app no longer functions, will not "see" the bird anymore. It get the "how to connect" button only.

Hi Bart64, we appreciate the additional information you have provided. In regards with the said issue, have you tried a different device to see if the issue still persists. Upon checking the Ipad Mini 2, it is not on the compatible list for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Rest assured that our developer are still testing multiple devices to be added to the said list in the near future. Thank you for understanding and support.

2019-11-4
Use props
Bart64
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 09:25
Hi Bart64, we appreciate the additional information you have provided. In regards with the said issue, have you tried a different device to see if the issue still persists. Upon checking the Ipad Mini 2, it is not on the compatible list for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Rest assured that our developer are still testing multiple devices to be added to the said list in the near future. Thank you for understanding and support.

[view_image]

Thanks to all for the responses. First my apologies as I managed to post this in the wrong section.
I have a P3A, not a P4A.
Apparently there is more wrong with my original controller then just a usb connection.
My problem was solved after purchasing a new controller.
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bart64 Posted at 11-8 03:29
Thanks to all for the responses. First my apologies as I managed to post this in the wrong section.
I have a P3A, not a P4A.
Apparently there is more wrong with my original controller then just a usb connection.

Hi. I am sorry for putting the wrong model on the respond, thank you for your understanding. Thank you for the additional information, we are happy to know that you were able to isolate the issue and able to use your drone. If you have any query or concern feel free to contact us here in DJI Forum. Thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules