4985 97 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the only dickhe#d around here is you, and it’s very easy to see what your at and your trolling is fairly obvious here on the mini forum.
2019-11-2
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-2 08:31
it happens in both videos.  i mean anyone actually looking for it and not trolling will find it

i admit - it does concern me when I see messages like that.

But I am thinking perhaps DJI is just being 'overly' cautious nowadays.

I.e., on my Phantom 4 - I could fly in 'regular' wind conditions no problem.
I purchased a Phantom 4 PRO - and flying in less windy conditions I got a sign that said in big freakish letters (something along the lines of) "WARNING! HIGH WIND VELOCITY! LAND IMMEDIATELY!"

It really freaked me out (even though I am a seasoned pilot), and my heart started racing a bit. Talked (messaged) to a DJI tech guy - and he said oh, thats new just so people are aware it is high wind velocity and they aren't stupid with flying... still - even now it still concerns me as a 'what if it is something more'...

But... my 'feeling' is it is just additional warnings/messages for flying that was fine anyways.

Of course - the battery warning would freak me out too - but I suspect (not sure) - it is the person may have accelerated a bit faster - causing a voltage drop - which 'triggered' the warning. (I think it is just being 'extra' cautious nowadays, the same way microsoft - after a bunch of people complained in the early 2000's - started adding "ARE YOU SURE???" to almost everything, and "WARNING! UNSECURE WEBSITE", etc, etc. You were always going to unsecure websites before, now it just tells you.

So - if you do see the message - just make sure the voltage is fine. If you 'arent' doing anything strange (i.e., flying through turbelent wind that uses more voltage) - then I think you should be really concerned...
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-2 12:09
I think the only dickhe#d around here is you, and it’s very easy to see what your at and your trolling is fairly obvious here on the mini forum.

ill accept that im a dickheador an as*hole even, i dont think anyone that knows me IRL would dare to disagree ;).      however i dont need to hear more of your projections about trolling.
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiguy001 Posted at 11-2 12:14
i admit - it does concern me when I see messages like that.

But I am thinking perhaps DJI is just being 'overly' cautious nowadays.

this could be true .. my thinking is possibly poorly tuned power limit which may explain both issues in either video.  
2019-11-2
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

Wow, I'm away for projects for a few months and other business ventures, and I come back just to see what's happening with the new Mavic Mini, and to see if any more FW updates have been released for the M2P, and what do I find? DJI-payroll hallmark007 up to his usual BS, spreading BS, and throwing out the insults, insinuations, lies, and bipolar temper tantrums...

Loved the part how he claims the error about insufficient voltage on the new Mini has been seen on other DJI drones, when this is a BOLD FACED LIE, as this is a brand-new error message, and worrisome one at that if accurate!

I can safely say in all my M2P flights, and even with my previous POS Mavic Air (which had a LOT of problems), this is one error that never showed up on that drone, nor my current M2P, and it's NEVER been reported by anyone here, or on YT from what I've seen.

Nice try Mr Unstable, but I see others here have caught on to what you are.

Nothing has changed...
2019-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 11-2 23:11
Wow, I'm away for projects for a few months and other business ventures, and I come back just to see what's happening with the new Mavic Mini, and to see if any more FW updates have been released for the M2P, and what do I find? DJI-payroll hallmark007 up to his usual BS, spreading BS, and throwing out the insults, insinuations, lies, and bipolar temper tantrums...

Loved the part how he claims the error about insufficient voltage on the new Mini has been seen on other DJI drones, when this is a BOLD FACED LIE, as this is a brand-new error message, and worrisome one at that if accurate!

I see the big girls blouse from Canada has turned up, guess he’s crashed his drone again and he’s nearly up to 4 hours flying. LMAO......
His job around here is to downvote and try to give out as little info as possible just as well , I'm sure his bestie Tommy GA won't be far behind .

Insufficient voltage, wrong thread warning insufficient power . Big girls blouse wrong again .
2019-11-2
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Somehow i knew this thread would turn into a derail.

So let's see. We all agree the prompt is not good to see show up on your device.

We all agree that it needs to be addressed.

And we all agree no one really knows how to fix it.

Anything else i need to add to the "We all agree" (s)?
2019-11-3
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I have seen it in other videos, too now.
Always just a blink of a second.
So perhaps it shows in situations, when the bird takes a bit much of the battery?
Are there flight records, that can be read by Phantom help or Airdata?
Anyone has contact with one of the previewers and more info about that?

I just can't really find a reason that no one of the pilots, uploading this videos with the message, has pointed towards it?
Like we recognize it, they probably have too.
???
2019-11-3
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

I want to Thank you all for reminding me once again, WHY I don't hang out in this forum very much anymore.  The name calling, finger pointing....   sigh...  
2019-11-3
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 11-3 07:20
I want to Thank you all for reminding me once again, WHY I don't hang out in this forum very much anymore.  The name calling, finger pointing....   sigh...

ya..sh*t happens..funnily enough always happens around one user
2019-11-3
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 11-2 23:34
I see the big girls blouse from Canada has turned up, guess he’s crashed his drone again and he’s nearly up to 4 hours flying. LMAO......
His job around here is to downvote and try to give out as little info as possible just as well , I'm sure his bestie Tommy GA won't be far behind .

So I see someone is really off their meds again, since not only are you still spewing BS, but the BS you are spewing is so incoherent and mind-numbingly unbelievable, it makes me wonder how many bottles you hit before typing that trash.

It was actually quite entertaining (aka laughable) to read that post, thanks for a good afternoon laugh!

2019-11-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-2 08:23
https://youtu.be/cuWobb5HzNE?t=694  skip frame by frame, 11:34 - 11:35

Yeah, it is there.
2019-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

No real reason in that flight to get the error,  its not like its windy or something.
2019-11-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-4 01:00
No real reason in that flight to get the error,  its not like its windy or something.

My best guess is that this is a minor bug in the beta version of the new app.
Maybe that notification is shown too soon or something.
That it needs a threshold for some time before it will be shown.
2019-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 11-4 01:02
My best guess is that this is a minor bug in the beta version of the new app.
Maybe that notification is shown too soon or something.
That it needs a threshold for some time before it will be shown.

From another post they showed there had been lots of firmware updates so you may well be right.
2019-11-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-4 01:14
From another post they showed there had been lots of firmware updates so you may well be right.

Yeah, I noticed that too.
It is to be expected with new software
2019-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 11-4 01:23
Yeah, I noticed that too.
It is to be expected with new software

We should find out by the 11 Nov which is the release date for the MM.
2019-11-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-4 01:30
We should find out by the 11 Nov which is the release date for the MM.

Yeah.
We should!
2019-11-4
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've not seen that warning on my Spark or Mavic Air. What temperature was it when you saw this warning, could the batteries have been cold I wonder?
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

EdisonW1979 Posted at 11-3 10:54
So I see someone is really off their meds again, since not only are you still spewing BS, but the BS you are spewing is so incoherent and mind-numbingly unbelievable, it makes me wonder how many bottles you hit before typing that trash.

It was actually quite entertaining (aka laughable) to read that post, thanks for a good afternoon laugh!

Keep looking out for the high voltage warning, how much total  BS can the big girls blouse spew, go learn about voltage idiot .
2019-11-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

BobB Posted at 11-3 00:36
Somehow i knew this thread would turn into a derail.

So let's see. We all agree the prompt is not good to see show up on your device.

"Somehow i knew this thread would turn into a derail."

Yep, right after Highking showed up.

2019-11-4
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Never seen this warning on my Mavic 2 Pro or the original Mavic Pro.
2019-11-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-4 04:20
Keep looking out for the high voltage warning, how much total  BS can the big girls blouse spew, go learn about voltage idiot .

"aircraft power insufficient"
Not high voltage warning

P = E * I   
P = I^2 * R
P = E^2 / R

P ~ power aka watts
E ~ potential difference aka volts
I ~ current aka amps
R ~ resistant aka ohms

2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-4 06:52
"aircraft power insufficient"
Not high voltage warning

It doesn’t take to long for the next idiot with ridiculous information to pop up, it seems you spend all your time answering for the dumb Edision .

And correct warning is insufficient Power which simply means you need at least two elements to go wrong, voltage on its own would not be sufficient for insufficient Power, but most Dummies would know this, "well almost" .
2019-11-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 11-4 01:14

Yes, the screenshot by HereForTheBeer did show a LOT of FW updates that were made for the Mavic Mini, so it's likely this is just a beta bug in either the FW, the new Fly app, or both.

Needless to say though, an unnerving one when you're in the middle of a flight!
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-4 06:43

Hey idiot your own accounts have appeared just recently 3 I think, you will probably have noticed I have travelled to US on to Iceland and Sweden via Norway, I have full permission to use these accounts to fly, the reason that on so many occasions you tried to get me banned you failed miserably and you just succeeded in getting your own sorry a#s Banned .......
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-4 06:43

Hey idiot your own accounts have appeared just recently 3 I think, you will probably have noticed I have travelled to US on to Iceland and Sweden via Norway, I have full permission to use these accounts to fly, the reason that on so many occasions you tried to get me banned you failed miserably and you just succeeded in getting your own sorry a#s Banned .......
2019-11-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 11-4 10:32
Hey idiot your own accounts have appeared just recently 3 I think, you will probably have noticed I have travelled to US on to Iceland and Sweden via Norway, I have full permission to use these accounts to fly, the reason that on so many occasions you tried to get me banned you failed miserably and you just succeeded in getting your own sorry a#s Banned .......

The reason people find it so hard to ban you, despite your vile vitriol, is because you are on DJI's payroll, and this comes straight from your mouth, and is something MANY of us have suspected for a long time, so it's no surprise DJI doesn't do anything about you.

In a way I'm glad you haven't been banned, your mental condition has obviously deteriorated substantially over the last few months, and has made your inane rants far more entertaining to read, and watch you implode with each passing such rant...

2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

EdisonW1979 Posted at 11-4 10:43
The reason people find it so hard to ban you, despite your vile vitriol, is because you are on DJI's payroll, and this comes straight from your mouth, and is something MANY of us have suspected for a long time, so it's no surprise DJI doesn't do anything about you.

In a way I'm glad you haven't been banned, your mental condition has obviously deteriorated substantially over the last few months, and has made your inane rants far more entertaining to read, and watch you implode with each passing such rant...

One thing you always have been consistent about, is you know nothing about drones which requires you to to have your input by being personal , I think this comes from your wife continually beating you, you are to be pitied.
I’m glad you have now changed your mind about me getting banned, but the funniest thing that ever happened on this forum was when you went out of your way to tell all that moderators told your I was getting banned only to realize next day the idiot Edision got banned Best laugh I’ve ever had around here and I’m certain it was the same for everyone.
Did you manage to get you drone out of the bush, we are also waiting for the pro photographer to post his first photo , “laughing up my sleeve now”
2019-11-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 11-4 11:04
One thing you always have been consistent about, is you know nothing about drones which requires you to to have your input by being personal , I think this comes from your wife continually beating you, you are to be pitied.
I’m glad you have now changed your mind about me getting banned, but the funniest thing that ever happened on this forum was when you went out of your way to tell all that moderators told your I was getting banned only to realize next day the idiot Edision got banned Best laugh I’ve ever had around here and I’m certain it was the same for everyone.
Did you manage to get you drone out of the bush, we are also waiting for the pro photographer to post his first photo , “laughing up my sleeve now”

If I was to spend some time and go thru all the screenshots I have if your idiocy, and post them up here for all to see, I bet you'd slither away in shame for all the lies contained in just your last few posts!

Alas, I'm finding your absolute stupidity and lies so funny, I find myself reading your crap like a deer caught in headlights... You're the perfect train wreck that I just can't seem to get enough of watching get wrecked, over and over again!

Priceless!!!
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

EdisonW1979 Posted at 11-4 12:00
[view_image]

If I was to spend some time and go thru all the screenshots I have if your idiocy, and post them up here for all to see, I bet you'd slither away in shame for all the lies contained in just your last few posts!

Full of BS that’s what you are, mr pro photographer LMAO Edision the LIAR ........

Mr Downvoter .......
2019-11-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 11-4 12:05
Full of BS that’s what you are, mr pro photographer LMAO Edision the LIAR ........

Mr Downvoter .......

Here, you need this...
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Tweedledum aka Edision just beaten up by the wife and made wear her Camiesole knickers while he writes BS comments on the dji forum.
Really Tweedledum I don’t think your here to comment on drones at all .......

2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Did you just go to the med cabinet to take that photo LMAO
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Did you just go to the med cabinet to take that photo LMAO
2019-11-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 11-4 13:37
Tweedledum aka Edision just beaten up by the wife and made wear her Camiesole knickers while he writes BS comments on the dji forum.
Really Tweedledum I don’t think your here to comment on drones at all .......[view_image]

It seems you don't realize just how insanely childish, immature, and STUPID, you're making yourself look right now...

Who do you remind me of right now... Oh yes, this guy:

2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

EdisonW1979 Posted at 11-4 13:48
It seems you don't realize just how insanely childish, immature, and STUPID, you're making yourself look right now...

Who do you remind me of right now... Oh yes, this guy:

That’s right insult all Americans that are on this forum, after all he is their president voted for by them.

You also forgot to post a picture of your own RACIST PRESIDENT I mean who needs one of them, Pot calling Kettle Black Literally......

It looks like you put your foot in your big mouth again and I will state once again , and as I stated earlier your not hear to discuss drones now are you .
2019-11-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-4 13:55
That’s right insult all Americans that are on this forum, after all he is their president voted for by them.

You also forgot to post a picture of your own RACIST PRESIDENT I mean who needs one of them, Pot calling Kettle Black Literally......

why would him mocking you with that pig corps wrapped in a trash bag and spray tanned be insulting to all americans?  

a majority of americans actually didn't vote for him, not how our elections even work...
2019-11-4
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

.... wow
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-4 14:05
why would him mocking you with that pig corps wrapped in a trash bag and spray tanned be insulting to all americans?  

a majority of americans actually didn't vote for him, not how our elections even work...

You only seem to read the bits that suit you, read all the post then comment , I really don’t care what you think of your president nor do I wish to read it on this forum, but tweedledum above is more interested in this kind of stuff than discussing drones .
2019-11-4
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules