4965 97 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

looks like maybe possible issue with the mavicc mini they need to work on..
uhhuh.JPG
2019-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United States

For someone who flies drones and in particular an M2 this warning has been in M2 since it was released, so I presume if you see this as a problem for the Mini then it must be a worry to you owning an M2 , lol
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 16:08
For someone who flies drones and in particular an M2 this warning has been in M2 since it was released, so I presume if you see this as a problem for the Mini then it must be a worry to you owning an M2 , lol

since when this been an issue? i never seen it on my mavic 2 pro only on my mavic air  and when it happened on my mavic air i watched the built in battery tab and was sinking very quickly in cell voltages when it pops up.    but again i never seen this error on my mavic 2 pro...

also i dont understand how saying its an issue with other drones make sit okay on a brand new product, specially if its targeting entry market.  it existing on other dji products doesnt make it okay, it makes it a problem to solve.  specially true for entry market who this is targeting, aka intimidated first time pilots who may handle this error message poorly not know what to do and may have a total loss.  

2019-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 16:15
since when this been an issue? i never seen it on my mavic 2 pro only on my mavic air  and when it happened on my mavic air i watched the built in battery tab and was sinking very quickly in cell voltages when it pops up.    but again i never seen this error on my mavic 2 pro...

also i dont understand how saying its an issue with other drones make sit okay on a brand new product, specially if its targeting entry market.  it existing on other dji products doesnt make it okay, it makes it a problem to solve.  specially true for entry market who this is targeting, aka intimidated first time pilots who may handle this error message poorly not know what to do and may have a total loss.

It’s not an issue like you said , it’s a warning that is in many dji drones, but your heading seems to be making it an issue, which shows how little you know.
Warnings are exactly that, issues are problems .
2019-11-1
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I've never seen that on either of my 2 OG Mavics nor my Enterprise Dual.....and i hope it continues that way.
2019-11-1
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please provide some context around the photo.  Without context, there is not much to be discussed or learned.
2019-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-1 16:44
I've never seen that on either of my 2 OG Mavics nor my Enterprise Dual.....and i hope it continues that way.

I'm certain insufficient power is a warning on both mavic air Ana M2 .
2019-11-1
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Never seen it in any of my mavics....hallmark again with his bullsh$t fibs....go somewhere know it all
2019-11-1
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 17:11
Try flying into 30mph wind I n P mode . Insufficient power has been around for a while just as high wind warnings, they are warnings which only become issues when they are ignored, and while some warnings have over the years been over sensitive , someone with a little experience and an ounce of savvy won’t have problems when these warnings appear unless they completely ignore them .
Oh really is that how they work?  Not even gonna go there with this guy. This is def a new notification that ive never seen before........ Mr know it all u sound like a literal tard
2019-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 11-1 17:42
Never seen it in any of my mavics....hallmark again with his bullsh$t fibs....go somewhere know it all

Jimmy look closely at your figure for feet flown, it’s about 4 hours , I’m thinking you probably haven’t flown long enough to have noticed many warnings.

But one thing is clear, your fond of calling others abusive names, but you never seem to have any real answers that will help anyone .
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-1 16:50
Please provide some context around the photo.  Without context, there is not much to be discussed or learned.

if it has this is from a mavic mini review (no mention of the alert was made) fairly windless day, during a seemingly gentle take off climbing at 4.5 mph (out of possible 6.7mph top speed climb)  while testing precision landing functionality.
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 18:55
Jimmy look closely at your figure for feet flown, it’s about 4 hours , I’m thinking you probably haven’t flown long enough to have noticed many warnings.

But one thing is clear, your fond of calling others abusive names, but you never seem to have any real answers that will help anyone .

why are you d*ck measuring distance someone has flown as context for anything going on here? he flown far enough to know how his drones function and operation... sit your ass back down, you flown less then i have and i almost never upload flight logs anymore.   you're such a child sometimes...
2019-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 19:45
why are you d*ck measuring distance someone has flown as context for anything going on here? he flown far enough to know how his drones function and operation... sit your ass back down, you flown less then i have and i almost never upload flight logs anymore.   you're such a child sometimes...

I guess your admitting that your thread was more fake than fact, you seem to spend your time on here knocking this drone when really you know nothing about it , wait and see when users get their hands on it and see what they think, your making no sense with your ridiculous knocking of a product without waiting to see it from the real end user.

Regarding what I said to other poster, again you omitted to read his post in which he out of nowhere decided to call me a retard, which probably makes you out to be a D#ck for not bothering to read before putting your foot in your mouth.
I wouldn’t expect anyone to accept being called a retard, you might but I wouldn’t.
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

what level of autism do you have?
2019-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 20:46
what level of autism do you have?

Yes I was right , you don’t have the answers, you don’t read the posts, spend your time knocking everything making no sense, but have no problems making fun of people using handicap as an excuse, your a waffler you spend your time around here waffling about nothing , give it a rest .
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 20:57
Yes I was right , you don’t have the answers, you don’t read the posts, spend your time knocking everything making no sense, but have no problems making fun of people using handicap as an excuse, your a waffler you spend your time around here waffling about nothing , give it a rest .

im not interested in your projections.  theres issues need to be solved, and opinons and ideas to be expressed, stop sucking DJI's dick already lot of people here that are tired of you and your trolling antics like you forget to you meds or something and go on some autist tantrum or something.
2019-11-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I have never seen that warnings before, looks as if that battery is at 59% and showing that cannot be good, more info might help like the distance of the drone to homeport, better understanding of the weather conditions etc.
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-1 21:30
I have never seen that warnings before, looks as if that battery is at 59% and showing that cannot be good, more info might help like the distance of the drone to homeport, better understanding of the weather conditions etc.

directly over the home point, was testing if precision landing works or not.  it was taking off, climbing fairly slow 4.5 mph out of 6.7 mph max, windless day allegedly and in video it appeared windless.

side note: this only appeared in the review for a couple of frames hence why its translucent. and reviewer did not mention it or notice it maybe while flying it.  also only snipped top half to give the review to provide bit of privacy incase he may not wish to be called out upon directly even though it is a public video. i dont wish to have this review get unwanted attention, he may however comment and clear up something if he wishes and sees this thread
2019-11-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 21:36
directly over the home point, was testing if precision landing works or not.  it was taking off, climbing fairly slow 4.5 mph out of 6.7 mph max, windless day allegedly and in video it appeared windless.

side note: this only appeared in the review for a couple of frames hence why its translucent. and reviewer did not mention it or notice it maybe while flying it.

Then that might be of concern, but it could also be the beta version of firmware, normally after Dji launches a new drone they send out a firmware update that fixes most or at least a few bugs that beta testers find.
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-1 21:38
Then that might be of concern, but it could also be the beta version of firmware, normally after Dji launches a new drone they send out a firmware update that fixes most or at least a few bugs that beta testers find.

yes this is beta firmware somethign too also notice, no remaining time listed either.. all dashes means its having trouble calculating the battery briefly, it eventually caught up in the flight right after.. just somethign worth noting as well.   im pointing this out incase reviews may have missed it and i caught it so DJI can fix it..

also  interesting it appears this maybe 2nd beta firmware update since initial reviews gone live, i noticed a couple changes which are welcome i think, including AE lock now YAY, this was missing for a couple reviews i follow at-least thats what they mentioned was no auto exposure lock and i seen a review with an AE Lock now so yay.

2019-11-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 21:40
yes this is beta firmware somethign too also notice, no remaining time listed either.. all dashes means its having trouble calculating the battery briefly, it eventually caught up in the flight right after.. just somethign worth noting as well.  
also  interesting it appears this maybe 2nd beta firmware update since initial reviews gone live, i noticed a couple changes which are welcome i think, including AE lock now YAY, this was missing for a couple reviews i follow at-least thats what they mentioned was no auto exposure lock and i seen a review with an AE Lock now so yay.

Best is to wait and see what comes out when they ship.
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-1 21:43
Best is to wait and see what comes out when they ship.

ya hopefully DJi addresses this.  one of my goal of this thread is to get DJI onboard with fixing things up better.  

i do besta testing for a few companies on some tech stuff, so i have a good eye for spotting potential issues within a couple frames..admittingly im pretty poor about reporting, i usually just shout at the company to fix it xD then have fights with bootlickers who believe their fav company can do no wrong even when its slapping them in the face ..yes they exist in almost every beta testing segment i been in.   
2019-11-1
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 17:11
I'm certain insufficient power is a warning on both mavic air Ana M2 .

Well that make sense then why i haven't seen that warning. Why is the pic covered up so much. What else is there to see?
So is this going to be another ... thread where it's nothering but argueing? If so i'm already gone lol
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-1 23:16
Well that make sense then why i haven't seen that warning. Why is the pic covered up so much. What else is there to see?
So is this going to be another ... thread where it's nothering but argueing? If so i'm already gone lol

i snipped only top half of the image to preserve some privacy for the reviewer i snagged them from out of their video. i dont want to bring unwanted attention or possibly jeopardize their relation with DJI over a poor communication or translation.

this happened within 2-3 frames, hence why its translucent because as soon as it appears its disappearing.    also notice the top the dashes near the battery is where the estimated remaining  runtime supposed to appear but doesnt while this warning comes up leading me to think maybe a possible power optimization issues dji needs to still sort out before releasing via an update.    there is nothing is being hidden int he image would give away possible reasoning for this error. i would have edited around that if there was something else and just clipped anything identifying out for the reviewer, this was just simply easiest way with all relevent info.
2019-11-1
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 23:48
i snipped only top half of the image to preserve some privacy for the reviewer i snagged them from out of their video. i dont want to bring unwanted attention or possibly jeopardize their relation with DJI over a poor communication or translation.

this happened within 2-3 frames, hence why its translucent because as soon as it appears its disappearing.    also notice the top the dashes near the battery is where the estimated remaining  runtime supposed to appear but doesnt while this warning comes up leading me to think maybe a possible power optimization issues dji needs to still sort out before releasing via an update.    there is nothing is being hidden int he image would give away possible reasoning for this error. i would have edited around that if there was something else and just clipped anything identifying out for the reviewer, this was just simply easiest way with all relevent info.

Do you expect me to believe that crock?
2019-11-2
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

i snipped only top half of the image to preserve some privacy for the reviewer i snagged them from out of their video. i dont want to bring unwanted attention or possibly jeopardize their relation with DJI over a poor communication or translation.

Link the bloody video!
It is a review, there is a thing in question, so ....!
2019-11-2
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Ok, since "Hereforthebeer" probably wont, but gave a lot of info  (RTH / precise landing), google did spit this out in no time:

It is just a blink for far less than a second @ 11:34
And I think it will have to do with that the electronics was still calculating the flight time!
A couple of seconds after (11:42), the app showed 09'29.
My guess: waiting till the app has all info present will keep that "insufficient"-blink from happening!

2019-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 21:00
im not interested in your projections.  theres issues need to be solved, and opinons and ideas to be expressed, stop sucking DJI's dick already lot of people here that are tired of you and your trolling antics like you forget to you meds or something and go on some autist tantrum or something.

There you go again a thick idiot with your completely racist comment about handicap people, your a useless good for nothing backward hillbilly idiot with the brain of a Nat, who has had more drone crashes than you can shake a stick at, your a whiner a jealous hick , crawl back into the hole you crawled out off .
2019-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Again crock of Sh#t .
2019-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-1 23:16

It’s a thread that’s designed to bring down a product with no info, it’s a thread that might needlessly put off new and potential young flyers, but if you look on the mini mavic forum it’s a thread that is following a pattern from the same person of trying to hijack a product before we have even the chance to use and test it, and yes will end very quickly .
2019-11-2
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-1 19:40
if it has this is from a mavic mini review (no mention of the alert was made) fairly windless day, during a seemingly gentle take off climbing at 4.5 mph (out of possible 6.7mph top speed climb)  while testing precision landing functionality.

Hmm, not sure why you aren't providing more specific details.  If its in a public YT video, then why not just share it in full so that we have the full context?

I would have been interested to see the screen and logs from Potato Jet when he was having his problems in the mountains.

Hopefully, DJI can get to the root of whatever was happening here and get it resolved in the official release firmware.

Timestamp: 6:40
?t=396
2019-11-2
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

KlooGee Posted at 11-2 05:54
Hmm, not sure why you aren't providing more specific details.  If its in a public YT video, then why not just share it in full so that we have the full context?

I would have been interested to see the screen and logs from Potato Jet when he was having his problems in the mountains.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1993800
2019-11-2
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

just watched the posted video - it does also briefly appear @ 7:08... (for 1/10th of a second)
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-2 04:45
Again crock of Sh#t .

skip frame by frame, 11:34 - 11:35
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 11-2 04:21
Ok, since "Hereforthebeer" probably wont, but gave a lot of info  (RTH / precise landing), google did spit this out in no time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuWobb5HzNE

ya tbh i was going to say that because even i just googling and looking at my own terms on YT spawned this video every time.   like 10 seconds of investigative work would have satisfied anyone actually and genuinely looking and not trolling on here..    i was trying to keep kelly and other reviewers out of negative spotlight if they dont deserve it.  
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiguy001 Posted at 11-2 07:30
just watched the posted video - it does also briefly appear @ 7:08... (for 1/10th of a second)

it happens in both videos.  i mean anyone actually looking for it and not trolling will find it
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-2 05:54

did so, and another user did as well... i just try to keep reviewers out of any drama.  i believe multiple instances of it happening i only just caught it occuring in 1 video, but apparently also happens in potatoes video as well while its struggling to maintain itself
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

LOL, reading over past replies, dji d*cksucker hallmark trying to insult and calling it fake....  gets even more real, 2 videos posted here where it occurs in for a couple of frames, one of which is even more concerning than the other that i found it happening in!  potato's video where its sinking and blips that and one i was referring to it was just chilling in the air taking off basically..
2019-11-2
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-2 08:31
it happens in both videos.  i mean anyone actually looking for it and not trolling will find it

It's probably a glitch in the app since there are still bugs in it and we all know DJI and the bugs in their software.
2019-11-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-2 08:46
It's probably a glitch in the app since there are still bugs in it and we all know DJI and the bugs in their software.

it is hard to say where the issue is hiding if its app, firmware or hardware.  i know dji uses power limits for various reasons, battery life for example, this could literally be nothing more then the drone exceeding poorly tuned the power limit and upsetting it or could be a serious issue where batteries having voltage sag as slipping behind on demand.  
2019-11-2
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules