Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Digital FPV System Release Notes (11/01/2019)
5517 12 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2019.11.01
  • Air Unit Firmware: v01.00.01.00
  • Goggles Firmware: v01.00.01.00
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.01.00
  • DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series): v2.0.0

What's New?
  • Added Auto to Focus mode. If Auto is enabled, focus will automatically turn on or off based on the scene.
  • Added 200mw and 500mw when selecting the max power limit for the video transmission. Make sure to follow local regulations when setting the max power limit.
  • Added framing lines. If a DJI Osmo Action is attached to the aircraft, the size and positon of the framing lines can be adjusted to make sure that camera view can be displayed on the goggles.
  • Added support for saving on-screen display information as subtitle files when recording by the goggles.
  • Added screensaver for goggles.
  • Changed DJI HDL to Sbus Baud Fast under Protocol in Device Info in Setting.
  • Optimized multilingual text.
  • Optimized display of AV IN analog video transmission. Added ability to adjust screen position and size.
  • Added microSD card error prompt. “SD SLOW” appears when recording stops due to slow writing speed.
  • Fixed issue: microSD card could still be formatted while recording.
  • Fixed occasional issue: only the air unit would record even when both the air unit and goggles were set to record simultaneously.
  • Fixed rare issue: UI interface froze during playback.
  • Fixed issue: writing issue during recording caused the screen to blur or freeze.
  • Fixed issue: to ensure safety during tuning and debugging, the air unit sent an enable or disable arming prevention command when entering or exiting the RC setting on the goggles or when plugging or unplugging the USB-C port of the air unit. The Betaflight Configurator also had a similar protection feature as the DJI FPV Air Unit. When both the Betaflight Configurator and the DJI FPV Air Unit were connected to the flight controller and were being operated simultaneously, the arming prevention may be accidentally disabled. In order to prevent such accidents, the DJI FPV Air Unit no longer sends disable arming prevention commands. Betaflight will evaluate whether to add to client ID to future flight controller firmware to improve security.

Notice:
  • Restart the air unit, goggles, and remote controller once the update is complete.
  • Make sure that the firmware of the air unit, the goggles and the remote controller are in the same version. Check the firmware version in Setting, then Device Info, and then Device Info on goggles.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the device and DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series), and try updating again.
  • Restart the air unit after setting the protocol between the air unit and flight controller.

Coming in Next Update:
  • Optimize the flight controller on-screen display information and add ability to customize the display.
  • Support for recording AV IN analog video transmission.

2019-11-1
Use props
chixxi
lvl.1

Switzerland

Very very nice! Keep tge updates coming
2019-11-4
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3238 ft
Spain

I LOVE THIS
2019-11-4
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3238 ft
Spain

I WOULD LIKE NOT TO EXPECT A LOT TO SEE IT
-------------

Coming in Next Update:
Optimize the flight controller on-screen display information and add ability to customize the display.
2019-11-4
Use props
Tgoraj
lvl.1

United States

It would be great to have support for the eagle tree vector. I'll take anything. I know I'm dreaming, but indulge me here. I would love it if the uart in and out could be configured to accept the analog video out of the vector(or any OSD for that matter), and overlay it on screen.
2019-11-5
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome
2019-11-9
Use props
FPV Thailand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1206775 ft
Thailand

Fantastic, keep going!!
2019-11-22
Use props
DiePit
New

Greece

Tgoraj Posted at 11-5 08:46
It would be great to have support for the eagle tree vector. I'll take anything. I know I'm dreaming, but indulge me here. I would love it if the uart in and out could be configured to accept the analog video out of the vector(or any OSD for that matter), and overlay it on screen.

Yes please, I would do anything to be able to incorporate the amazing Eagle Tree OSD to the DJI digital FPV air unit.
As a matter of fact it is the lack of being able to do this at this point that has stopped me from purchasing the DJI unit!
Please DJI incorporate this to the unit!

2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_4WvLMzNlXmHw
New

United States

Any plans to add audio passthrough from airunit to the headset?
2019-11-30
Use props
MODNAR_WOLF
New

United States

djiuser_4WvLMzNlXmHw Posted at 11-30 11:37
Any plans to add audio passthrough from airunit to the headset?

up vote. anyone else???
2019-11-30
Use props
djiuser_XbopanLXi9wQ
lvl.1

United States

Anyone know what error code 0x153c00 means
Update doesn't seem to work
2019-11-30
Use props
djiuser_Cew7RwH8sSx1
New

United States

Eagle Tree integration and I’ll buy the goggles.
2019-12-9
Use props
fans69ca0cad
New

United States

DiePit Posted at 2019-11-23 09:12
Yes please, I would do anything to be able to incorporate the amazing Eagle Tree OSD to the DJI digital FPV air unit.
As a matter of fact it is the lack of being able to do this at this point that has stopped me from purchasing the DJI unit!
Please DJI incorporate this to the unit!

this
2020-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules