Has Anyone Bought The PGYTech Gloves In DJI's Store?
2998 17 2019-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I know there are some old threads on photography gloves but it's been another year now and new products have come out i imagine.

So as the title says, has anyone bought these gloves or have a link to share of a different pair of gloves? > https://store.dji.com/product/pgytech-photography-gloves?from=autocomplete&position=0&vid=48581
2019-11-3
Use props
Sick Dawg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

same price on amazon with free prime shipping, and free returns if you don't like them
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide their feedback on this accessory if they manage to purchased this. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-3
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

Sick Dawg Posted at 11-3 08:34
same price on amazon with free prime shipping, and free returns if you don't like them

Thank you for the reply! ya i was going to use my points so shipping is all i pay for. I think i will get the XL and hope they are big enough.
2019-11-3
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Ooh wee!  I like those.  Just what I needed when I flew in really cold mornings.  Winter is coming.
2019-11-4
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

Neo Supreme Posted at 11-4 04:57
Ooh wee!  I like those.  Just what I needed when I flew in really cold mornings.  Winter is coming.

I just ordered the XL size ones as i have pretty big hands. I hope these are what i am looking for in a pair of Tech/photography gloves for flying my drones and taking pics with my smart phones.
2019-11-7
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

BobB Posted at 11-7 01:33
I just ordered the XL size ones as i have pretty big hands. I hope these are what i am looking for in a pair of Tech/photography gloves for flying my drones and taking pics with my smart phones.

I didn't order them yet, probably within a week or so.  Since you'll be getting them before me, let me know how the quality is.
2019-11-7
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-7 01:33
I just ordered the XL size ones as i have pretty big hands. I hope these are what i am looking for in a pair of Tech/photography gloves for flying my drones and taking pics with my smart phones.

Hey Bob, please provide a quick review upon trying them out. I have different pair I bought on Amazon but I tad too thick.
2019-11-7
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

SD_Pilot Posted at 11-7 17:39
Hey Bob, please provide a quick review upon trying them out. I have different pair I bought on Amazon but I tad too thick.

ok will do and that is my fear that these might be to thick that's why i was asking here before i bought these. The reviews are all pretty much good though so i will see.
2019-11-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Have you seen this review of gloves?
2019-11-7
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-7 23:53
Have you seen this review of gloves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSZKmuyFjc

Not till just now and watched the video. I like the ones i got better than i think i would like those. Different strokes...
2019-11-9
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

SD_Pilot Posted at 11-7 17:39
Hey Bob, please provide a quick review upon trying them out. I have different pair I bought on Amazon but I tad too thick.

Not a video review but if you ever wore gloves much in the past there are called jersey gloves that were basically what i call a t-shirt material glove made from cotton. These gloves are like a good cotton glove with the thin coating they added on for weather proofing and to repel water. They're not thick but not thin and i got the XL ones so they fit pretty good actually. I picked up my phone and used it and that worked out good. I have Android 10 and i have the gestures turned on so i don't have any buttons to hit. You slide across the screen to move around. Most people don't use that mode but i like it. Anyway with sliding around on the screen they worked out fine. I navigated with no problems. Let me know if you have any questions.
2019-11-9
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-9 11:22
Not a video review but if you ever wore gloves much in the past there are called jersey gloves that were basically what i call a t-shirt material glove made from cotton. These gloves are like a good cotton glove with the thin coating they added on for weather proofing and to repel water. They're not thick but not thin and i got the XL ones so they fit pretty good actually. I picked up my phone and used it and that worked out good. I have Android 10 and i have the gestures turned on so i don't have any buttons to hit. You slide across the screen to move around. Most people don't use that mode but i like it. Anyway with sliding around on the screen they worked out fine. I navigated with no problems. Let me know if you have any questions.

oh ok cool. I have a pair of gloves that I use but sometimes the finger tips don't work to swipe the mobile screen.
2019-11-9
Use props
Part107
First Officer
United States

T-Mobile Tuesday has free  gloves this coming Tuesday and they will work with phone screens and they look thin enough that they should work ok with DJI controllers from the Enterprise Dual down to the Mini. So go grab you a pair at the nearest T-Mobile store BUT do it around opening time 10am or they will be gone. I'm going to go get me a pair of them for sure. If they don't work use the for winter and using just phones.
2019-12-7
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Part107 Posted at 12-7 15:06
T-Mobile Tuesday has free  gloves this coming Tuesday and they will work with phone screens and they look thin enough that they should work ok with DJI controllers from the Enterprise Dual down to the Mini. So go grab you a pair at the nearest T-Mobile store BUT do it around opening time 10am or they will be gone. I'm going to go get me a pair of them for sure. If they don't work use the for winter and using just phones.

I got this one , softer and ergonomically more lighter ,comfortable than PGY.
here
and most importantly 10 fingers of the glove has touch screen capability, ( not only one  or two like some of product in the market).
2019-12-7
Use props
Part107
First Officer
United States

akozc Posted at 12-7 16:26
I got this one , softer and ergonomically more lighter ,comfortable than PGY.
here
and most importantly 10 fingers of the glove has touch screen capability, ( not only one  or two like some of product in the market).

Those are ok but they're not waterproof...thanks for posting.
2019-12-7
Use props
Part107
First Officer
United States

I picked up a pair this morning from T-Mobile and the store nearest me only had the size S/M which they do fit but tight. A large pair would have been better. I'll probably give them away to a visitor at my house...Only the Thumb and 1st finger have the tech pad.
2019-12-10
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Part107 Posted at 12-7 17:01
Those are ok but they're not waterproof...thanks for posting.

understand , for my case PGYT is too large ( coarse) which easily miss touch the wrong section on tiny SC ,  About the waterproof issue in anyway I don fly  during heavy rain or snow,  so wind and cold proof is OK to  me
hope you will enjoy with your one
2019-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules