Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Diconnect and none responsive Mavic Pro
509 4 2019-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mrlossyman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've had my mavic pro for about 4 months but haven't used it since a trip to Sweden where it worked well.  Today I have been using the drone but I contantly get the app disconnecting from the controller.  I don't think its down to the lead, I've read all the posts about that.   The issue I have is when it disconnects and I take the lead out and plug it back in the controller completely loses connection with the drone,  no stick movements work and it's just hanging there in the air, yes very scary..  Eventually the controller will start to respond after resetting the phone a couple of times and then I can fly back manually.  At the moment I cant use the drone as I have no idea what is going on with it.  I haven't uploaded the logs, in fact I wouldn't know how to,  but I really need to know whats causing this.  I'm also getting a no fly zone message for Forley, which is at least 50 miles from me.  I've checked the no fly map on the website and the areas on my go fly app are different.   It's all totally screwed up!

Any help would be really appreciated.  I am going to try and use the drone with a ipad and usb cable but I'm totally scared to fly!
2019-11-3
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Flightrecords are on the mobile device, use this link to upload and afterwards post that link on here

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB

2019-11-3
Use props
Mrlossyman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 11-3 06:40
Hiya,

Flightrecords are on the mobile device, use this link to upload and afterwards post that link on here

This instantly crashes when I try to upload saying page cannot be reached.
2019-11-3
Use props
slimharry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 720446 ft
Canada

hahahah it happened to me and i lost the drone! DJI offers 30% to replace it...Under warranty. They assume 0 responsability. I will send them a formal notice. This is illegal!

My flight records showed nothing abnormal!!!! and the worst part is this way a refurbished drone they sent me after my gimbal broke. I payed 133$ USD and the first flight the drone dissapears cause of loss of connection!!!!!!!
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I am sorry to know that you are having connectivity issue with the DJI Mavic Pro, Since you have mention that the remote is having connectivity issue with the mobile device, have you change mobile device recently? In addition since the remote loses connection during the time you are trying reconnect the remote and phone. Are you flying in an area with a lot of interference like power line, radio tower and places with a lot of metal this could cause and interference for the drone. I have posted a video that may help with the connectivity of the remote and drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules