Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
USB CONNECTION OSMO POCKET
693 3 2019-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ba_de
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

my multiple Osmo Pockets are mounted in an aluminum frame with the WiFi connected.
They switch to USB-Storage properly when I take them out of the frame, disconnect the wireles module and connect them via USB to my MAC.
I am looking for a way to activate the USB-Sorage connection WHILE the Cams are mounted in the frames and the wireless module is connected.
Is there any way to do this?
A magic button combination?
A hidden Menu entry?
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Ba_de, thank you for your inquiry. Regarding the usb connection of the DJI Osmo Pocket. I am sorry to say that when the wireless module is used you are not able to connect DJI Osmo Pocket to your Mac computer USB lightning cable. Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
ba_de
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 11:16
Hi Ba_de, thank you for your inquiry. Regarding the usb connection of the DJI Osmo Pocket. I am sorry to say that when the wireless module is used you are not able to connect DJI Osmo Pocket to your Mac computer USB lightning cable. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Is there hope for a future firmware update to solve this problem?
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ba_de Posted at 11-5 04:46
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Is there hope for a future firmware update to solve this problem?

Hi Ba_de, always happy to help. With regards on the firmware for the DJI Osmo Pocket's Wireless Module. It does not have any firmware that needs to be updated. In addition we do not have any information on any DJI updates that will come out in the future. For the latest updates and news with DJI. Kindly please visit our official websites at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules