MA does not CLIMB when in ActiveTrack Trace Mode
478 4 2019-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

MA does not "climb" during ActiveTrack. It WILL go down, but no UP. It limits a lot it's possibilities

In ActiveTrack Profile mode it works (goes down AND UP). But in NOT IN TRACE

Why this DJI?
2019-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

There was a video on this a few weeks ago where someone on a motor bike set active track and rode up a hill,  the drone crashed into the ground because it didnt climb.
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Adriano Araujo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Upon checking  the DJI  Mavic Air's ActiveTrack I am sorry to say that the present ActiveTrack does not support terrain follow as of the moment. For additional information the ActiveTrack mode, has a maximum moving speed of 10m/s for the objects that follows. Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 09:50
Hi Adriano Araujo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Upon checking  the DJI  Mavic Air's ActiveTrack I am sorry to say that the present ActiveTrack does not support terrain follow as of the moment. For additional information the ActiveTrack mode, has a maximum moving speed of 10m/s for the objects that follows. Thank you.

I am also a proud Spark owner. And it does what I need :-|
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Adriano Araujo Posted at 11-4 11:21
I am also a proud Spark owner. And it does what I need :-|

Hi Adriano Araujo, thank you for the additional information you have provided. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Happy flying always.
2019-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules