Best place to order?
2397 21 2019-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I'm so impatient.

DJI website says estimated 9-14 days delivery for the standard and 20-25 days for the combo.

Amazon UK says November 11th for either.

Generally when I pre order stuff like computer games from Amazon, it always turns up on the day advertised.

I've never pre-ordered anything from DJI before, what are they like for the delivery? Will I get it on the 11th/12th, or will I be waiting longer?

Thanks

2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day paulsusnet. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing DJI. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on the best place to order and where is the best channel to order the DJI Mavic Mini. Just a friendly reminder to please purchase the DJI Mavic Mini from our official DJI retail stores and DJI official online stores for you to be sure to get the genuine merchandises and accessories. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... andsite&from=footer
2019-11-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

That still doesn't answer the OP second part of the question and also my own. How is shipping when ordering direct from DJI. My order is being processed and also says Estimated to ship 20-25 business days after payment confirmation. My payment has already been processed from the looks of it, but will I receive my order this month or next month when there is really bad weather and I won't be able to fly it?
2019-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I would safely say you would have a 95% chance of receiving from dji as advertised, I say this having purchased many products from dji, delivery is pretty reliable.
2019-11-4
Use props
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yeah but my point is 9-14 days from now is the 13th Nov - 18th Nov. Amazon says it will be shipped on the 11th, meaning I will have it on the 12th.

Seems odd that I could get it from Amazon before I can get it direct from DJI?

2019-11-4
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

paulsusnet, Ah-ha, you have hit on one of my complaints of ordering on line, for me, I HOPE that whatever I ordered shows up with-in 14 days
2019-11-4
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I also pre-ordered the fly more combo on Oct 30th and it says 20-25 days.  I'm hoping it's just an estimate and that we get it sooner.  I would hate to see it at my local store while I wait for mine.  I would think that by ordering directly from DJI we would get it sooner compared to Amazon or from our local dealers.  Work your magic DJI.  Let's make it happen.  
2019-11-4
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have ordered directly from DJI and have (both) times been pleasantly surprised that the product arrived sooner than estimated time. I also had a repair on my MA, with a quicker than expected return. I am optimistic, but as my father in law used to say "I will look for it when I see it coming"
2019-11-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It’s this day and time everything is same day/next day or 2 day shipping at the worst. It’s something a lot of people are used to or are getting used to. I do think that product should ship as soon as it’s available, meaning if a November 11th availability date is advertised, pre-orders should ship that day. Standard ground shipping, I understand that ground takes a little longer than other types of shipping. But at the same time, I wasn’t offered any other level of shipping. I think griping about it is a moot point though.
2019-11-4
Use props
djiuser_yWYrbkJt6gHo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212051 ft
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-4 16:51
It’s this day and time everything is same day/next day or 2 day shipping at the worst. It’s something a lot of people are used to or are getting used to. I do think that product should ship as soon as it’s available, meaning if a November 11th availability date is advertised, pre-orders should ship that day. Standard ground shipping, I understand that ground takes a little longer than other types of shipping. But at the same time, I wasn’t offered any other level of shipping. I think griping about it is a moot point though.

Best Buy is saying that I can get one by November 11th by preordering through them.
2019-11-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_yWYrbkJt6gHo Posted at 11-4 17:08
Best Buy is saying that I can get one by November 11th by preordering through them.

For most, it may not be a problem to drop 5-600 dollars anytime they like. For me, it's a little more difficult so I had to finance my purchase. That puts me at the mercy of when DJI is able/wants to ship mine out to me. I'm just praying that they will take into consideration those that have already paid for theirs and ship those out asap. I'm really hoping for the best, but at the same time, I'm not holding my breath either. More over, I think I'm just super excited over my first actual drone from DJI that it makes me a little nervous to go through my first DJI pre-order experience. That said, it does provide some reassurance that there is a forum like this one to talk to others that's been through this and other experiences as well.   
2019-11-5
Use props
djiuser_l9LEY44yYve8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat. I preordered the fly more Mavic Mini from DJI yesterday without seeing the 20-25 day shipping. I noticed that BestBuy is saying I'll get it Nov 11th if I ordered through them. I chatted DJI support asking if the 20-25 days was just an estimate, and if it would actually be somewhere around the 11th. Unfortunately they didn't have an answer. They just said that the shipping for the fly more MM is 20-25 days after payment is cleared and hopefully it will arrive sooner. I asked why BestBuy and other stores have launch day delivery but I can't get it on launch day straight from the manufacturer. They never did answer that question and just replied that they will work hard to get me the product as soon as possible. I'm wondering if I should cancel from DJI and go with BestBuy, or just hold out and waiting on DJI? It is nice not paying sales tax from DJI, but if I cancel and order from BB it will be about the same amount with sales tax because I purchased the care refresh from DJI. Getting the warranty seemed like a smart choice with this being my first drone. First world problems right!!
2019-11-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_l9LEY44yYve8 Posted at 11-5 06:26
I'm in the same boat. I preordered the fly more Mavic Mini from DJI yesterday without seeing the 20-25 day shipping. I noticed that BestBuy is saying I'll get it Nov 11th if I ordered through them. I chatted DJI support asking if the 20-25 days was just an estimate, and if it would actually be somewhere around the 11th. Unfortunately they didn't have an answer. They just said that the shipping for the fly more MM is 20-25 days after payment is cleared and hopefully it will arrive sooner. I asked why BestBuy and other stores have launch day delivery but I can't get it on launch day straight from the manufacturer. They never did answer that question and just replied that they will work hard to get me the product as soon as possible. I'm wondering if I should cancel from DJI and go with BestBuy, or just hold out and waiting on DJI? It is nice not paying sales tax from DJI, but if I cancel and order from BB it will be about the same amount with sales tax because I purchased the care refresh from DJI. Getting the warranty seemed like a smart choice with this being my first drone. First world problems right!!

I'm waiting mine out. I want the experience more than I want the drone in my hands, lol. But don't think I don't want to go flying either. It would be nice to be able to get it before bad winter weather sets in and I can't go fly. DJI has such a name as being the best of the drone business though so I kinda want the full DJI experience for my first time through. I hope you enjoy your MM no matter which direction you go to get yours!!
2019-11-5
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

I would recommend DJI, Amazon isn't likely to get the product before DJI
2019-11-5
Use props
djiuser_l9LEY44yYve8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-5 06:32
I'm waiting mine out. I want the experience more than I want the drone in my hands, lol. But don't think I don't want to go flying either. It would be nice to be able to get it before bad winter weather sets in and I can't go fly. DJI has such a name as being the best of the drone business though so I kinda want the full DJI experience for my first time through. I hope you enjoy your MM no matter which direction you go to get yours!!

Yeah, I'll more than likely stick with DJI because of the warranty and experience. Thanks.
2019-11-5
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

djiuser_l9LEY44yYve8 Posted at 11-5 06:26
I'm in the same boat. I preordered the fly more Mavic Mini from DJI yesterday without seeing the 20-25 day shipping. I noticed that BestBuy is saying I'll get it Nov 11th if I ordered through them. I chatted DJI support asking if the 20-25 days was just an estimate, and if it would actually be somewhere around the 11th. Unfortunately they didn't have an answer. They just said that the shipping for the fly more MM is 20-25 days after payment is cleared and hopefully it will arrive sooner. I asked why BestBuy and other stores have launch day delivery but I can't get it on launch day straight from the manufacturer. They never did answer that question and just replied that they will work hard to get me the product as soon as possible. I'm wondering if I should cancel from DJI and go with BestBuy, or just hold out and waiting on DJI? It is nice not paying sales tax from DJI, but if I cancel and order from BB it will be about the same amount with sales tax because I purchased the care refresh from DJI. Getting the warranty seemed like a smart choice with this being my first drone. First world problems right!!

I'm in the same boat.  DJI couldn't tell me.  I say give it another week to see what happens.  If you notice no progress at all and your local store has it already in stock then play by ear.  But for now, I'm hoping that we get it sooner than the 20-25 mark.   
2019-11-5
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought my MM Fly More Combo with DJI Refresh from DJI on the first day. I will remain in queue. They accepted my payment same day and I am counting the days until arrival. My experience with DJI shipping has been favorable, as product arrives before posted anticipated shipping dates. Hopeful for same here.
2019-11-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yes, hopefully those that have pre-ordered and paid upfront will see theirs a little quicker than most others.
2019-11-5
Use props
lesdolfking
New

India

Hello, I am Lesdolf King and I suggest you to from Amazon because Amazon is the biggest platform where we can placed our order easily. I personally purchased a game from here his name is PUBG PC . Price of game is $23 and my order comes in 2 days. In 2019 free version of this game has came and his name is PUBG LITE PC. That is free to play and runs smoothly on your computers. Here your read how to download pubg lite pc and create an account on this game. Download pubg pc lite and enjoy the game.
2019-11-25
Use props
lesdolfking
New

India

Hello, I am Lesdolf King and I suggest you to from Amazon because Amazon is the biggest platform where we can placed our order easily. I personally purchased a game from here his name is PUBG PC . Price of game is $23 and my order comes in 2 days. In 2019 free version of this game has came and his name is PUBG LITE PC. That is free to play and runs smoothly on your computers. Here your read how to download pubg lite pc and create an account on this game. Download pubg pc lite and enjoy the game. https://pubglitepc.com/
2019-11-25
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

paulsusnet Posted at 11-4 11:52
Yeah but my point is 9-14 days from now is the 13th Nov - 18th Nov. Amazon says it will be shipped on the 11th, meaning I will have it on the 12th.

Seems odd that I could get it from Amazon before I can get it direct from DJI?

I can tell you so far my experience with ordering from DJI is not a good one. I'm still waiting on my Mavic Mini to ship. Plus I ordered the charge base when it released. I got a tracking number for it today and originally it had a delivery date of 2 days from now. But now I see there was an exception and it won't be delivered until 12.02. Reason for the exception. package was not given to Fedex in time. Basically it missed the flight out of Shenzen.
2019-11-25
Use props
Route77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1499 ft
United Kingdom

Hi - I notice you are from the UK, so am I - I ordered my Mavic Mini from Drones Direct which is an official DJI supplier according to the maps. I ordered on the Sunday, and I had it delivered by DPD on the Wednesday, my day of preference. Standard version only.
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules