My refurbished Mavic Air has yet to ship after a month
744 9 2019-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_S1EHHtmXNY47
lvl.1
Canada

I ordered a refurbished Mavic Air on October 9, and bought some accessories right after, in a separate order. This is my first experience with DJI ever. I was satisfied to find that my accessories were shipped the very next day even though DJI estimated them to ship within 10-15 business days. They were then delivered within a week.
However, for the drone itself, it was supposed to ship within 1 business day, and after almost a month, I am still waiting on them to send it. I've contacted support countless times but to no avail. They don't provide me an ETA, they don't explain why there is a delay. They simply forward it to a higher department, where I receive an email from them with a tracking number that only says "label created".

I was just wondering if I am the only one encountering this issue and if it will be shipped soon, if ever. Also, is there anything I can do? I mean if support isn't helpful I'm just sitting here waiting, wondering if there's a mistake.

Thank you,

Chris
2019-11-4
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

MyMavicAirPurchased2018BlackFridayFinallyReturnsTomorrow!
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chris, we apologize for the delay, we managed to get the order number via your Forum account, your concern has been escalated and we will have someone to contact you via email soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
ChrisKdy
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-4 23:39
Hi Chris, we apologize for the delay, we managed to get the order number via your Forum account, your concern has been escalated and we will have someone to contact you via email soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you, looks like it's finally been shipped!
2019-11-6
Use props
ChrisKdy
lvl.1
Canada

ChrisKdy Posted at 11-6 05:40
Thank you, looks like it's finally been shipped!
Wait nevermind, it hasn't
They just updated the FedEx tracking number but it's still stuck on "label created"
Screenshot_20191106-084507874_1.jpg
2019-11-6
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry about your experience. I had a repair request on my red MA a few months ago. I sent it to them. Watched progress on their website. They actually returned  a new one. Turn around was 10 days. Communication throughout. Wish you the best.
2019-11-6
Use props
ChrisKdy
lvl.1
United States

Well, it's now been officially a month and I still haven't received any updates from DJI. My tracking number simply states "label created" and it has been as such for weeks. This really doesn't look good.
2019-11-9
Use props
ChrisKdy
lvl.1
Canada

Update: It finally shipped today, should arrive this Friday.
2019-11-11
Use props
ririlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

Keep us updated
2019-11-11
Use props
KDChris
lvl.1
Canada

Final update: It has been delivered today and no other issues were encountered.
2019-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules