Mavic 2 Pro Vision Calibration Stalls
1232 7 2019-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveNJ75
lvl.1
United States

Hello.  Ive scoured the posts about people having similar issues with vision calibration and have tried everything that has been suggested with no luck.  I have restarted and reinstalled etc etc etc etc and it keeps getting hung up on the "Calculating... Calibration Information Collected. Calibrating..." screen.  Everytime i get through calibration it sits on this screen for over 10minutes.  I downloaded the most recent DJI assistant and have made sure the firmware is up to date.  The only reason I'm calibrating is cause DJI Go 4 suggested it with an "abnormal warning".   Any further advice?

calibration stall

calibration stall

software download

software download

2019-11-4
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have faced a similar situation in the past, and I found out that DJI assistant 2 for Mavic is the one that solved the problem. I am not sure if you are using it here, but here's the link

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi SteveNJ75, I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro is not able to complete the Vision Sensor Calibration, Since you have tried to uninstall and resinallted the DJI Assistant 2. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the said unit? In addition. The monitor that you are using is it 14 inches or bigger? Please use this reference for the best resolution to complete the Vision Sensor calibration. For 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. For the 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. For the 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. For the 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. For the 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200. In addition. If the issue still persists please try a different computer to isolate to issue. Please keep us posted so that we can furhter assists you. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-5
Use props
SteveNJ75
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 12:28
Hi SteveNJ75, I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro is not able to complete the Vision Sensor Calibration, Since you have tried to uninstall and resinallted the DJI Assistant 2. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the said unit? In addition. The monitor that you are using is it 14 inches or bigger? Please use this reference for the best resolution to complete the Vision Sensor calibration. For 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. For the 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. For the 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. For the 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. For the 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200. In addition. If the issue still persists please try a different computer to isolate to issue. Please keep us posted so that we can furhter assists you. Thank you for your understanding.

Yes I have tried refreshing the firmware on the drone as well.  No luck.  I'm using a 15" Mac Book Pro.  It gets through all of the calibration screens with the dots and just gets stuck on the Calibrating screen so it doesn't seem like it would be an issue with the monitor or resolution I'm using but i guess I can try again.  Seems like a lot of people are having these issues are you sure its not a software issue?
2019-11-5
Use props
SteveNJ75
lvl.1
United States

dronespilot Posted at 11-4 20:46
I have faced a similar situation in the past, and I found out that DJI assistant 2 for Mavic is the one that solved the problem. I am not sure if you are using it here, but here's the link

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Thanks.  Yes that is the version im using.
2019-11-5
Use props
SteveNJ75
lvl.1
United States

SteveNJ75 Posted at 11-5 17:18
Yes I have tried refreshing the firmware on the drone as well.  No luck.  I'm using a 15" Mac Book Pro.  It gets through all of the calibration screens with the dots and just gets stuck on the Calibrating screen so it doesn't seem like it would be an issue with the monitor or resolution I'm using but i guess I can try again.  Seems like a lot of people are having these issues are you sure its not a software issue?

Also at the moment trying another computer isn't really an option.  I have seen that as a suggestion before and don't understand how that's a reasonable solution.   Not everyone will have access to other computers to try.
2019-11-5
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

SteveNJ75 Posted at 11-5 17:19
Thanks.  Yes that is the version im using.

I hope someone else can help you with this
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SteveNJ75 Posted at 11-5 17:18
Yes I have tried refreshing the firmware on the drone as well.  No luck.  I'm using a 15" Mac Book Pro.  It gets through all of the calibration screens with the dots and just gets stuck on the Calibrating screen so it doesn't seem like it would be an issue with the monitor or resolution I'm using but i guess I can try again.  Seems like a lot of people are having these issues are you sure its not a software issue?

Hi SteveNJ75, Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro's Vision Sensor Calibration. Since you were using a 15" display. The best thing I could recommend is please try to use a different computer or a Mac with the recommended screen size then change the settings to its recommended resolution. Please keep us posted so that we can assists you further. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules