P4PRO+ plummeted into the sea, no commandos were registered.
914 7 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 522598 ft
  • >>>
Norway

HELP!!!!

My P4PRO+ V2 (Obsidian) just went on down and into the sea... It just didn’t take any commandos! I released the throttle and gave 2 perhaps 3 commandos to go up, but I see on my log that it doesn’t show! The only thing showing is full throttle all the way down drowning!...

DJI says they are going to replace it if it was as I said, but please I need help getting into my RC (a + RC), how??

AND, are DJI bad at this as in all other ways?? Don’t I get my drone back?

And, doesn’t guarantee hold if one flies over water??? How to fly over water would be a great tip !!?!
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for your loss. Could you PM us the serial number of the unit so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.
2019-11-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Why don't you post the flight log and maybe someone can tell what may have happened?
2019-11-6
Use props
Patrick P
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 11-5 13:29
Hi, sorry for your loss. Could you PM us the serial number of the unit so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.

Hi, sorry my lack of response! Do you want me to post the log? DJI I don’t hear back from regarding this..
2019-11-30
Use props
Patrick P
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

Here it is from Airdata.
https://app.airdata.com/share/tOdmbr
2019-11-30
Use props
Patrick P
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

As you can see, I didn’t do anything wrong. And it didn’t take my commandos, nothing were registered!
2019-11-30
Use props
Patrick P
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 11-5 13:29
Hi, sorry for your loss. Could you PM us the serial number of the unit so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.

Here’s the log! (Above)
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Patrick P Posted at 11-30 01:50
Hi, sorry my lack of response! Do you want me to post the log? DJI I don’t hear back from regarding this..

Thank you for the given information. I have sent you a PM. Kindly please check your PM if you have time. Thank you.
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules