Video Editing - iPad
7137 4 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ewlang
lvl.1
United States

Hi -

Considering buying a Mavic Mini, but currently only own a iPad Pro, and no computer / laptop.

Does anyone else purely do video editing on an iPad? Are there any many limitations?

I understand you can get videos from SD card to iPad via SD card reader, however is it true that you then can't save anything back onto the SD card? If you create a video via a video editor on iPad, how are you then able to export it?

I have always found drive / file managment on Apple products to be a struggle.

Thank you all!

2019-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There are plenty of decent video edit apps (most are paid).
I have not used them, but I have seen good results here on the forum.
File management got better with the latest iOS.
You can save your files to a location and to the filmroll.
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Surely, you'll get the best feedback that you may need with regard to this matter. We have many forum members that could recommend third-party software for editing footage. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-6
Use props
Chipper59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1344406 ft
Canada

I fly my Mavic 2zoom using my iPad. I also do ALL my editing with my iPad using the Lumafusion app. It’s amazing. There’s a one-time fee of about $30 but it’s well worth it. Check out the reviews and YouTube videos.
2019-11-20
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
lvl.4

Sweden

Probably for easy to use stuff, but without a real keyboard or workspace it is going to take forever to do anything. Give the iMovie app a whirl and see how you go. Doesn't cost anything.
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules