1926 5 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

Hi everyone,

I purchased a DRTK2 mobile station and wanted to test it. When I set it in Stick mode in open sky, it show zero GNSS satelites and RTK window wrote Unknown Error: 10

Has anybody seen this error?

regards,
2019-11-5
Use props
djiuser_ZVnri8WvpQgB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5100614 ft
Canada

Quickly, to confirm, you have an "approved" DJI dongle, with a connected NTRIP account??  Even if you do not, you should still get a signal and simply no "FIXED" location.  You can still shoot 1m reference points without an RTK correction, but have not seen any errors just yet.  It is reoccurring or was it a one time thing?
2019-11-8
Use props
djiuser_ZVnri8WvpQgB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5100614 ft
Canada

Quickly, to confirm, you have an "approved" DJI dongle, with a connected NTRIP account??  Even if you do not, you should still get a signal and simply no "FIXED" location.  You can still shoot 1m reference points without an RTK correction, but have not seen any errors just yet.  It is reoccurring or was it a one time thing?
2019-11-8
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Iran

Since it doesn't get any signal, I didn't get fixed or single status. It remains in Zero GNSS mode continusly.

I didn't attach any dongle to the D-RTK.

regards,
2019-11-9
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

jivago Posted at 11-9 06:41
Since it doesn't get any signal, I didn't get fixed or single status. It remains in Zero GNSS mode continusly.

Hi,

I hope it can be useful to know that DJI Support says that the 4G dongle for NTRIP correction provided inside european P4RTK radio controls is compatible with the D-RTK2 also, but its use is NOT implemented yet.

The above 4G dongle should be a ZTE MF833V USB modem.

Maurizio
2019-12-18
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Iran

I found out problem.

My D-RTK2 was produced for using in Mainland China and shouldn't be used out of there.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules