Add "Follow thread" option
1793 9 2019-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_danilo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275646 ft
Serbia

#NOTE: Sorry for posting this under Mavic subforum, if I have posted it in Forum issues it would not be noticed

I just found out that the only way to get notifications that there are new answers to the thread you have participated in is if someone replys directly to your answer. I would really like to get notified about new answers in that post in any case.

I would also like to have option to follow thread, and get notified, even if I did not participated in, just to follow the discussion.

Let me know if you think that DJI should consider adding this feature to forum and please vote.

Single SelectVote, Total 6 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

100.00% (6)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be a nice option indeed.
Sometimes a thread gets bumped to the ... position so soon that I lose it
2019-11-6
Use props
_danilo
lvl.4
Serbia

Yeah, exactly! Hope DJI takes action on it if this poll shows that people actually need it.
2019-11-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like to see them turn on the signatures too.
2019-11-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Yes! Must have. It's a useful option, some other forum have this feature
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Danilo, Thank you for your suggestion, rest assured that we will forward this recommendation to our DJI designated team for attention.
2019-11-6
Use props
_danilo
lvl.4
Serbia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 09:41
Hi Danilo, Thank you for your suggestion, rest assured that we will forward this recommendation to our DJI designated team for attention.

Thank you for your notice! Please keep us posted on how the suggestion went, if you have any access into the process
2019-11-6
Use props
_danilo
lvl.4
Serbia

Sorry but I can't see how will the link you provided help me with being informed about the forum improvement I suggested?
Unless you thought that I can inform myself about DJI products, that I already knew, but thanks anyway.
2019-11-6
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Yes, this would be an excellent feature. Some threads are nice to follow for information and others for entertainment. LOL
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

_danilo Posted at 11-6 11:35
Sorry but I can't see how will the link you provided help me with being informed about the forum improvement I suggested?
Unless you thought that I can inform myself about DJI products, that I already knew, but thanks anyway.

Hi Danilo, I've replied to your this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost, thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules