Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal rattling/shaking uncontrollably - buzzes from motor
516 1 2019-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NneUUgClM7nI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92513 ft
Australia

Hi there,
I have a DJI Mavic Pro and recently the gimbal has started to play up.
I noticed an audible hum/buzzing coming from the gimbal one day. When I tried to calibrate the gimbal it began shaking and rattling around violently. It now will not calibrate. After this process, the gimbal also becomes incredibly hot to touch.
On startup the gimbal is also known to move around comparatively slowly without finding a fixed position.
Once during flight it started to shake, making the Mavic unstable. However, I do not always get the overload bug.
I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue with the unit, or a software bug.
I have tried to recalibrate the gimbal many times unsuccessfully and have also restored factory settings using DJI assistant.
Thanks
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said drone? Since you have calibrated the gimbal of the said drone and still the issue is persisting. I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules