Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidjcb
First Officer
Flight distance : 13649508 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear Forum,

I just want to keep the original photos the same as I can with my Osmo Pocket. Is that possible? If not, should be considered for the next firmware update?

Thanks,

VIDJCB
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, the original image can be saved and the photo needs to be viewed on PC. Also, You can choose to save the videos only or both videos and photos. In addition to this,
to ensure the quality and stability of photos and videos, the minimum interval is 0.5s, on this interval only the video can be saved on the SD card. However, if you set the interval to 2s the video and image can be saved. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-7
Use props
Vidjcb
First Officer
Flight distance : 13649508 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-7 08:43
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, the original image can be saved and the photo needs to be viewed on PC. Also, You can choose to save the videos only or both videos and photos. In addition to this,
to ensure the quality and stability of photos and videos, the minimum interval is 0.5s, on this interval only the video can be saved on the SD card. However, if you set the interval to 2s the video and image can be saved. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I very much appreciate it!

I’ll keep in mind the interval and I’m assuming intervals longer than 2 seconds will assure us having pictures saved to view from PC.

All the best,

VIDJCB
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Vidjcb Posted at 11-8 02:59
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I very much appreciate it!

You are always welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules