DJI care fresh - refurbished drone
2042 4 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e12c818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11217 ft
Canada

Hi, i just bought a mavic pro platinum combo (refurbished) and I did not take the Dji Care option... I have some questions:

1. Can I buy it with a refurbished drone?
2. Would it be nice to have this protection?

3. Can I buy it later or should I have dji care at the same time as buying the drone?

thank you

2019-11-7
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can, usually they have you make a video of the drone to make sure it is working well. You should call them

+1 (818) 235 0789

Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know where did you purchase the drone? For the refurbished unit that can be purchased on our store or authorized seller, you could still take advantage of purchasing the DJI care refresh. This DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. We would recommend purchasing the DJI care refresh not more than 48 hours upon activating the drone. Failure to purchase the DJI care refresh during the given time, you will require to send a video verification before purchasing.  For further details about send a video, please see this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

2019-11-7
Use props
fans7e12c818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11217 ft
Canada

Thank you very much. I just bought it on DJI store, I ask a customer agent, and he said to me that I need to receive the drone and buy the DCF because I have to give the serial number.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans7e12c818 Posted at 11-7 08:02
Thank you very much. I just bought it on DJI store, I ask a customer agent, and he said to me that I need to receive the drone and buy the DCF because I have to give the serial number.

The DJI Care Refresh can be purchased together with the drone, no need to input the serial number.
But if you have already purchased the drone separately, please place the order of DJI Care Refresh when you receive the drone, the serial number needs to be input to bound the drone.
It is recommended to place the order before your activate the drone or within 48 hours after the activation, otherwise, you will need to take the video for the verification.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules