Zenmuse X5s camera damaged after crash....
1091 3 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fischka
lvl.1
Moldova

Hi Dji!

After a crash was damaged Zenmuse X5S camera...
It's quite expensive to by new one, probably i will try to repair it.
The closest service center to repair is in Germany. Try to find a way to send it there or...
It is possible to buy only some parts of Zenmuse X5S camera from the service center??

Thanks
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Here in DJI , we don't offer internal parts for our products, as we don't recommend fixing the drone by our customer's end due to warranty avoidance. You may contact this recommended repair service for further information. In addition to this matter, recommended service centers are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI. Thank you for understanding.
2019-11-7
Use props
fischka
lvl.1
Moldova

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 08:48
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Here in DJI , we don't offer internal parts for our products, as we don't recommend fixing the drone by our customer's end due to warranty avoidance. You may contact this recommended repair service for further information. In addition to this matter, recommended service centers are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for reply!
Tomorrow i will send a "piece of camera" to closest service center.

For Moldova - it's Germany service center - Industriestraße 12 97618 Niederlauer Germany?
Or there's closer option?

Thanks
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fischka Posted at 11-7 08:54
Thanks for reply!
Tomorrow i will send a "piece of camera" to closest service center.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I've checked the recommended service center via this link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers Apparently, there are recommended service centers in Germany, however, Zenmuse cameras should be sent to our Authorized service center as recommended service center doesn't handle this particular DJI Product. Thank you for understanding.
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules