Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
License Key Not Working
866 1 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metiscreative
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

My name is John with Metis Creative and we have an Inspire 2 and recently we've had an issue with getting our License Key to work properly and being able to record CineDNG & ProRes422. When we first bought the Inspire 2 in July of 2018 it was working fine and we were able to record in either CineDNG or ProRes422. Now this issue started happening in August of this year, out of the blue, where we’re not able to record in CineDNG or ProRes422 and has yet to be resolved. The past few months I’ve been in contact with Marky from the DJI support team and he’s been a great help, but the issue has not been resolved. So I’m looking for further assistance ASAP to get this issue fixed and for our Inspire 2 to be able to record CineDNG and ProRes422.  

I've called and talked with DJI Support, trying to get further information on this issue and they have been zero help. The only person that has been helping so far is Marky.

Please if anyone from the DJI engineer team or techs can please help us out that would be very much appreciated. As we need to resolve this issue ASAP!

Thank you,

John

2019-11-7
Use props
Mafia16
Captain
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

did they fix your problem?
2020-3-17
Use props