Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help please
1045 12 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chevyfreke
lvl.2

United States

Hi everyone Im new to the phantom series im having a phantom3 pro. i can't get it to do anything except turn on. it has the 4k camera  the gimbal beeps 2 time  DD  DD  DD  DD
i tried doing the firmware update but ti won't start updating it just set there and beeps any suggestions
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble your Phantom 3 Professional has caused. For the beeping sound of your drone, when you open the DJI GO app are you seeing any error message? Please try to update the firmware by using the SD card. I will be posting a link for the DJI Phantom 3 Professional firmware. ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads ) and please follow the step on this video link on how to update the firmware ( ). Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-7
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

OK; You found it!
2019-11-7
Use props
Chevyfreke
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-7 16:33
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble your Phantom 3 Professional has caused. For the beeping sound of your drone, when you open the DJI GO app are you seeing any error message? Please try to update the firmware by using the SD card. I will be posting a link for the DJI Phantom 3 Professional firmware. ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads ) and please follow the step on this video link on how to update the firmware ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPuhdZ4l18Q ). Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I have tried everything i can't get it to connect to DJI go
I can't get it to bind to the ground control i tried the firmware update but it won't respond to anything  it just sets there beeping  DD DD DD DD that probably the reason I go it for $100
2019-11-7
Use props
Chevyfreke
lvl.2

United States

Curt1591 Posted at 11-7 16:37
OK; You found it!

Yeah  thanks for sending me to the right place
2019-11-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

Chevyfreke Posted at 11-7 17:08
I can't get it to bind to the ground control i tried the firmware update but it won't respond to anything  it just sets there beeping  DD DD DD DD that probably the reason I go it for $100

Do you get any errors in the app?
2019-11-7
Use props
Chevyfreke
lvl.2

United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-7 23:58
Do you get any errors in the app?
I can't get it to connect to the app
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Chevyfreke Posted at 11-7 17:08

Hi, thank you for the additional information, since you have tried all the steps that we have provided for the DJI Phantom 3 Professional. I would recommend that we send in the said unit for further diagnosis, I will post a link ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ) to our DJI designated support team for you to be able to reach them and for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

If you are trying to update the firmware make sure you format the sd card and restart the phantom.
2019-11-8
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

This is a better video...the previous video is for an early P3P model.
2019-11-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Chevyfreke Posted at 11-8 03:38
I can't get it to connect to the app

You might have to connect to the drone through your computer.

Are you able to post a short video, of the procedures you are trying, so we can help figure out what’s going on?

RedHotPoker
2019-11-8
Use props
Chevyfreke
lvl.2

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-8 23:45
You might have to connect to the drone through your computer.

Are you able to post a short video, of the procedures you are trying, so we can help figure out what’s going on?

I bought this p3p used and i noticed the  wires connecting the  vision positioning module and gimble was missing. So i looked into it more and found out the correct of the module is broken. so i ordered a new one i will keep you posted hopefully that's the issue
2019-11-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Ok, please post back, when it arrives, thanks.

RedHotPoker
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules