DJI Production? What's going on?
1230 9 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

What has happened to DJI production? I ordered a Mavic 2 Zoom with smartcontroller and flymore package, I got the package and the controller, still waiting for Mavic 2 Z, I ordered it at: 2019-10-15, three weeks ago.

I was I contact with the guys I placed the order at and they told me that DJI has problems and NOTHING is coming out of the place, not any deliveries, so my question is what the heck is happening?

Anyone know more than me?

2019-11-7
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I don't know what is happening inside DJI, but so far we've seen less communication from DJI here at their official forum - not much real support at all. Some in the support go in an chime when there is a new nice photo or video, but they don't answer much of the support questions here. There simply is no communication from DJI towards their customers, not even to those that spent years helping and betatesting for free to DJI.

The firmware updates have lessened. The last update for the Inspire 2 was january, and it is still buggy. CrystalSky? I think DJI have totally forgotten their premium monitor.

My guess is that the company is restructuring a lot due to the internal crise DJI had with the internal economical frauds, and now the trade war. I think a lot of things are happening inside DJI at the moment. However, that means that they have less time with their customers and support. Which in turn, alienates their customers.

Just my speculations.
2019-11-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Strange, it’s saying 2/5 days delivery for zoom, I think you need to contact CS or get a moderator here to help.
2019-11-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe they push all the available resources to the mini?
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dioden, sorry to keep you waiting, may we verify where you placed the order? If it was from our online store, may we have the order number so that we can verify?
2019-11-8
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 20:36
Hi Dioden, sorry to keep you waiting, may we verify where you placed the order? If it was from our online store, may we have the order number so that we can verify?

I was placing the order online here in Sweden, so I don’t know he’s ordernumber at DJI, it has been three weeks now since I place the order and all I know now is that nothing leaves DJI. Probably got something to do with Trump and he’s funny ideas. Guess I have to wait.
2019-11-8
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

hallmark007 Posted at 11-8 01:16
Strange, it’s saying 2/5 days delivery for zoom, I think you need to contact CS or get a moderator here to help.

I got the “flymore” package in less than a week, same thing with smartcontroler. That's all.
2019-11-8
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

Rob W Posted at 11-7 22:49
I don't know what is happening inside DJI, but so far we've seen less communication from DJI here at their official forum - not much real support at all. Some in the support go in an chime when there is a new nice photo or video, but they don't answer much of the support questions here. There simply is no communication from DJI towards their customers, not even to those that spent years helping and betatesting for free to DJI.

The firmware updates have lessened. The last update for the Inspire 2 was january, and it is still buggy. CrystalSky? I think DJI have totally forgotten their premium monitor.

Guess you right, my opinion is nearly the same.
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dioden Posted at 11-8 22:27
I was placing the order online here in Sweden, so I don’t know he’s ordernumber at DJI, it has been three weeks now since I place the order and all I know now is that nothing leaves DJI. Probably got something to do with Trump and he’s funny ideas. Guess I have to wait.

You mean the order was not placed on DJI Official Online Store https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45331 right?  In this case, please verify with the reseller.
2019-11-9
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-9 02:00
You mean the order was not placed on DJI Official Online Store https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45331 right?  In this case, please verify with the reseller.

The reseller did place it there, I did not, been three weeks now. Nothing yet, still waiting.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules