Osmo doesn't turn on since last update and DJI won't apply warranty
569 1 2019-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAGEROTO
lvl.1
Argentina

Hey, fellas.

Basically that. A few weeks ago I've updated my Osmo Pocket to the last version. When I was first using it after that update, it inmediately went crazy with the Gimbal, overheated and turned off. I couldn't turned it on again since that happen. It just appears @DJI@ in the screen and it turns off again (it also ovearheats easily when trying to turn it on).

I've sent a video of the problem to DJI and they told me that I should send the unit to the headquarters in USA (since I'm in Argentina and we don't have their technical service here). The thing is that they don't assure me that my original warranty will cover that problem. So I can't take the risk of spending 400 USD and waiting 3 months in order to CHECK IF I'LL HAVE TO PAY THE REPAIR OR NOT. In case that they don't, I'll just have my camera 10,000 miles away and useless.

I'm so mad about this issue. I just bought it via Amazon a few months ago and everything was incredible till' this happen. I'm sure I won't buy another DJI product ever again, but I'd like not to lose all the money I spent in this camera.

Any ideas? Somebody had this issue?
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DAGEROTO, we are so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I confirm that does your Osmo pocket still within the warranty period? If yes, you are recommended to send it back for diagnosing first, it will be repaired with no charge only when it is a warranty case after the diagnose, we are unable to guarantee it before you send it back for a check, really appreciate your kind understanding.
2019-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules