My OSMO Mobile 2 will go limp
1576 2 2019-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fourpierottiboy
New

United States

I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and when I am filming the gimbal will go limp every 5 minutes. I only fim through the iPhone bluetooth. I do not use the Osmo app.
The three lights will be lit but the green light will be flashing when it goes limp. I dont understand why it will suddenly go limp like that. This is my third Osmo (as I have upgraded to the newest ones) and I have not had a problem in 4 years until now.
Please help me get this fixed. It is only about 10 months old. Thank you for any suggestions!
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Osmo Mobile 2, with regards to the gimbal issue. Can you please try a different compatible mobile device to see if the issue persists.In addition it is highly recommended to use the DJI GO application when using the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 so that we can see if we are getting an error when the gimbal goes limp, once the application is installed please try to do a gimbal auto calibration. finally upon checking Iphone 11 Pro Max is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2, it may work however we can't guarantee the stability of the said unit. for additional reference I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads )for the compatible devices. Thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
Affaan78
New

Iraq

Hi , I have an issue with mu Osmo Mobile 2, it wont connect to my iPhone 8, it was working perfectly and suddenly when I tried to connect the osmo with my iphone using dji go app, the osmo Bluetooth can’t be detected and I ve tried with android phone, the same issue was still I can’t connect the dji osmo 2 to the android phone! Is any one have a solution to this issue please?
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules