Active Track, subject always low in frame
579 3 2019-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aTOMic
lvl.1
Norway

Hi guys,

I just got my new drone and I did some active track videos today of my wife riding outside. It worked perfectly with one hitch, it seems to always keep her and the horse in the very lower part of the image, leaving about half the image un-used and with quick movements they sometimes drop a little below the bottom part of the screen.

Is there a good way to adjust it upwards so that Active Track keeps her and the horse more in the middle of the frame, or is this just how Active Track works? Any tips would be great to get, being total noob so it's nice to get some pointers.

Thanks.
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is having issue with the Active Track, with regards to this issue can you please try to provide us a short video footage for us see and help you further. For reference I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to properly use the Active Track function. Thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
aTOMic
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-8 10:50
Hi. I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is having issue with the Active Track, with regards to this issue can you please try to provide us a short video footage for us see and help you further. For reference I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to properly use the Active Track function. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlzsi0OjDs

Hi, and thank you for getting back to me.

I have not processed the videos yet, but as soon as they are done, I will link some of it here. Thanks!
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aTOMic Posted at 11-8 10:53
Hi, and thank you for getting back to me.

I have not processed the videos yet, but as soon as they are done, I will link some of it here. Thanks!

Hi, thank you for the additional information, we will be waiting for your update to further assists you. Thank you.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules