DJI MindyPlease Help!!!
1059 8 2019-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 694682 ft
United States

Just had a total system failure on my phantom 4 pro. Was not near any obstructions and had clear line of sight. Was no more than 150 feet away from my drone when I saw it fall. Battery was still well over 50% as well. Just got it serviced a few months ago. Fellow pilots told me that Mindy is their Go to person when it comes to getting customer support from DJI. Mindy please help!
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm so sorry to hear about the crash accident, was your drone still under warranty period? If yes, please start a ticket online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in the drone for the data analysis, our team will do their best to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution. You can always keep me updated if you need any assistance during this process.
2019-11-8
Use props
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 19:15
I'm so sorry to hear about the crash accident, was your drone still under warranty period? If yes, please start a ticket online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in the drone for the data analysis, our team will do their best to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution. You can always keep me updated if you need any assistance during this process.

Thank you Mindy, I am familiar with the process and will let you know if I run into any problems.  Yes the drone should still be under warranty period.
2019-11-8
Use props
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 19:15
I'm so sorry to hear about the crash accident, was your drone still under warranty period? If yes, please start a ticket online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in the drone for the data analysis, our team will do their best to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution. You can always keep me updated if you need any assistance during this process.

case submitted
Case Number: CAS-2269362-Q9R2F6
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc4496f09 Posted at 11-8 21:57
case submitted
Case Number: CAS-2269362-Q9R2F6

Thank you for the case number but it was created last year, did you receive the shipping label when you enabled it?
2019-11-9
Use props
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
United States

Hi Mindy,

Thank you again for your help last year. Not sure if you want me to create a new thread, but my drone recently crashed due to system failure. Looking for your assistance again as you are one of the best customer support people to deal with. Case Number: CAS-5166003-N3K0N9
Thank you for your time in the matter
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc4496f09 Posted at 10-2 15:32
Hi Mindy,

Thank you again for your help last year. Not sure if you want me to create a new thread, but my drone recently crashed due to system failure. Looking for your assistance again as you are one of the best customer support people to deal with. Case Number: CAS-5166003-N3K0N9

Thanks for your compliment, please send back the drone with the shipping label we provided at your most convenience, our repair center will take care of it when it arrives. If you need any assistance during this process, please feel free to let me know.
2020-10-2
Use props
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-2 23:46
Thanks for your compliment, please send back the drone with the shipping label we provided at your most convenience, our repair center will take care of it when it arrives. If you need any assistance during this process, please feel free to let me know.

Hi Mindy,

I recently got my quote back for my repair. First off I thought that the damage done was due to system failure,  but apparently that is being contested. i do not agree with it. My drones sensors were not working correctly. Besides that the quote for my drone repair seems very expensive compared to what I've paid in the past. Is there anything you can do to help me? With Covid-19 happening, it is hard to afford these repairs, but I need them done for my business as I am a licensed commercial pilot. Thank you so much for your time in the matter. Here is my case number CAS-5166003-N3K0N9
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc4496f09 Posted at 10-14 19:48
Hi Mindy,

I recently got my quote back for my repair. First off I thought that the damage done was due to system failure,  but apparently that is being contested. i do not agree with it. My drones sensors were not working correctly. Besides that the quote for my drone repair seems very expensive compared to what I've paid in the past. Is there anything you can do to help me? With Covid-19 happening, it is hard to afford these repairs, but I need them done for my business as I am a licensed commercial pilot. Thank you so much for your time in the matter. Here is my case number CAS-5166003-N3K0N9

Sorry to know the warranty service was not provided in this case, according to the flight data, the aircraft flew upward as per RC input and crashed with obstacles. The vision system may not work properly when flying towards obstacles with small surface areas such as the lines and tree branches and so on. But it doesn't indicate the vision system is defective. Hope for your understanding.
I will forward your concern to the team to see whether any discount can be provided. sensing system.png

2020-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules