Mavic Air RC Calibration
3343 2 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hallstar
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have recently purchased a second hand Mavic Air and whilst attempting to calibrate the drone and remote, I am experiencing an issue with the remote calibration in that inputs on both joysticks do not complete at 100%.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is there a correct or recommended method of calibration to ensure full calibration is achieved?

TIA
2019-11-9
Use props
Dean01
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

when ever i have done my remote calibration it has never completed succesfully first time... i have recalibrated my remote perhaps 3 times in about as many years, most recently about 2 months ago - every time i have done it i have had to repeat the process at least probably about 4 or 5 times before success. I recommend to do it a few more times and see if you come right.
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us a short video clip showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue? I will be posting an official video tutorial on how to properly calibrate the RC. The tutorial would be for DJI Mavic Pro however, it is most likely the same with the Mavic Air. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules