Vision sensor error
6112 5 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foxtrott_Mike
lvl.1
Italy

Hi guys,
I bought a Mavic 2 Zoom four weeks ago, updated the firmware and used it 3-4 times.
I treat it like a son: sensor and propellers cleaned, battery controlled every week and never crashed. It is a brand new Mavic 2, as if it had just come out of the box.
Today I started the Mavic and a message come out: Downward right and left vision sensor error.(Please contact DJI Support for repair)
I downloaded DJI Assistant and connected my Mavic, tried sensor calibration but when the software ask me to calibrate downward sensor I see 2 black squares (where there are the two sensor status squares).
What is happening to my new Mavic 2? Do I really need to contact DJI support or can I fix this problem in some other ways?
I really need to fix this problem as soon as possible, please help me.
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Foxtrott_Mike. I am sorry to hear about the trouble and to know that you are having issues with the vision sensors of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. With regards to this matter, you may give a try to change the resolution of your screen for your reference you may take a look at this information. It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used. Set the display resolution to the recommended value ( usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680) *1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200 ). I will also post a link where in you can find the official DJI Tutorial Video on how to calibrate the Vision System of Mavic 2 ( ). Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-11-9
Use props
Foxtrott_Mike
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks for the reply, Stephen, but I tried this process yesterday 5 or 6 times.
Today I tried to refresh the last firmware using DJI Assistant 2 and then repeat the calibration. The front and down sensor work perfectly, but when the software asks me to repeat the same process whith backward sensors the sensor status squares became total black. I think that for some reason (and I really can't explain why) the backward sensor stop working.

Sensor status

Sensor status

(Using a 15 inches 4k monitor)

I think I have to contact the support and send back my Mavic to DJI facility for further checking.
2019-11-10
Use props
samfiremedic
lvl.1
United States

Foxtrott_Mike Posted at 2019-11-10 03:24
Thanks for the reply, Stephen, but I tried this process yesterday 5 or 6 times.
Today I tried to refresh the last firmware using DJI Assistant 2 and then repeat the calibration. The front and down sensor work perfectly, but when the software asks me to repeat the same process whith backward sensors the sensor status squares became total black. I think that for some reason (and I really can't explain why) the backward sensor stop working.[view_image]
(Using a 15 inches 4k monitor)

I am having this same problem. Were you able to find a solution. Thanks.
2021-1-15
Use props
Foxtrott_Mike
lvl.1
Italy

samfiremedic Posted at 1-15 12:11
I am having this same problem. Were you able to find a solution. Thanks.

I wrote an e-mail to DJI Support describing the problem and they told me to send back the drone, cause one of the sensors needed to be substituted. With the Care Refresh they gave me a brand new mavic and the problem was solved (obviously).

I also saw a few users that managed to change the sensor following tutorial on Youtube, in order to solve this problem.
2021-1-16
Use props
pedrohdini
New
Flight distance : 127753 ft
Brazil

I'm having kind of the same problem...
It doens't appear nothing on this side and if I try to minimize full screen and go to tutorial. It doesn't let me go further
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules