Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
keep dji pre-order or cancel and order from Best Buy
1461 10 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

Hey guys,

Maybe this isn't an easy one to answer. I ordered my Mini on Monday Oct 4th and it says 20-25 days for shipping once the payment has been processed. The status says "Paid" but the order still says "Processing". I realize the actual release date isn't until Monday Nov 11th but I'm wondering if I'm so far down in the que I may not see it until mid-late December. On Best Buys website it says "Pre-order now and it will be delivered on Nov 15th" for the fly more combo. So my question is do you think ordering direct from dji it will be shipped sometime next week or to you think we are weeks away from receving our minis?

Thx

2019-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I wouldn’t bank on it, reordering from Best Buy is looking like a good option .
2019-11-9
Use props
Joemar7
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Best Buy now says ships on 12-5.   I preordered mine from DJI right on the first hour on 10-30, and I was told the same generic response they are giving everyone 20-25 if that helps.
2019-11-9
Use props
djiuser_0sznpSoW5hVC
First Officer
Flight distance : 314820 ft
Canada

I'm in the same boat but I ordered the fly-more on Nov 5th. I'm thinking of waiting until the 14th-ish and if they haven't shipped, I'll cancel and order from Best Buy (at an extra cost). I did talk to support and they mentioned it would ship before Dec 9th from China and take 4-5 business days to arrive (in Canada).

Oh they also said they might ship earlier than the 9th. I wouldn't count on it though. If you're as impatient as me, just get it from Best Buy asap before they run out of stock
2019-11-9
Use props
davidms
Second Officer
Canada

Thx guys. best buy Canada is still showing a delivery date of Nov 15th so I pulled the trigger there also. I'll watch what happens this coming week and cancel one of the two.

2019-11-9
Use props
fans88b87d07
lvl.1

United States

I ordered in person at the local Best Buy on Oct 30th. The sales lady said it should be ready for pickup when the store opens on Nov 11th. With that said, the status has been 'In Progress' since Oct 30th, and currently states 'Preparing for Pickup on Monday'.
2019-11-9
Use props
fans275f3106
lvl.1
United States

I ordered from BestBuy USA in late Oct.  Received Mini today 11/12/2019.
2019-11-13
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I learned my lesson on order a flymore combo when I ordered the phantom 4, everyone who ordered just the drone had theirs for over a month before DJI shipped any of the combos. No I just order the basic and buy extra batteries later...
2019-11-13
Use props
davidms
Second Officer
Canada

I ordered the fly more combo from Best Buy Canada nov 9th, received today Nov 13th. Pretty good for ordering so late!!
2019-11-13
Use props
Luis Mello
lvl.1

Canada

I was thinking about buying from Bestbuy mine too (fly more combo) and paying this extra $70. Especially that I am going on a 30-day vacation Dec 19th. Instead, I will take a risk until a deadline (like Dec 10th). I know that there are up to 5 extra business days for shipping too... So if they don't ship until that due date I will cancel my purchase and try to get from somewhere else.

My purchase was done on Nov 10th... Would you do the same?

Wish me good luck guys!
2019-11-20
Use props
davidms
Second Officer
Canada

nope. I'd cancel now and order from best buy and have the drone in my hands to play with it a bit before the trip. Trust me, you will not receive it from dji until sometime in january.
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules