Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why you need to use a microSD w/ Smart Controller
1017 4 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Because if you try getting your flight logs w/o it, you can't.
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. In addition, the DJI Smart Controller's storage capability can increase by using a micro SD card. This allows to store more images and videos and makes it easier to export them to a computer and the DJI Smart Controller supports micro SD cards with a maximum storage capacity of 128 GB. Thank you.
2019-11-9
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 10:11
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. In addition, the DJI Smart Controller's storage capability can increase by using a micro SD card. This allows to store more images and videos and makes it easier to export them to a computer and the DJI Smart Controller supports micro SD cards with a maximum storage capacity of 128 GB. Thank you.

The valuable information was the battery cells being too low from having 8.0 m/s climb rates.  I fixed it by going 6 m/s on everything.
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AntDX316 Posted at 11-10 03:53
The valuable information was the battery cells being too low from having 8.0 m/s climb rates.  I fixed it by going 6 m/s on everything.

Hi, thank you for giving us and update with regards to this matter and for sharing how you have overcame it. Have a safe flight always.
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_HRZmPQXzUJqV
New

United States

I recently updated my smart controller and now I can't get it to save videos/photos to the SD card... everything is set to record to the Card, but it doesnt.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules