Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello pilots,

It's happened to me that sometimes the shots that you think are good ones may vary depending on the place and the time you flew. I am interested to see, on average, how many shots you consider as the best ones.

In my case, I think 3-5 I think are the best.

Single SelectVote, Total 9 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dronespilot. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll.I hope that you can get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Personally for me I would choose for 3-5 and it will depend on the scenery and the mood. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-11-9
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Since I almost always do Spheres, an Sphere gets me minimum some good planets.
Lots of options, out of 46 pictures ;-)
But it is the location, of course!
2019-11-9
Use props
DJDudu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102631 ft
Poland

I am not a very experience pilot here and I still experiment with the camera settings, yet I always have one or two favorite shots   
2019-11-9
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 10:15
Hello and good day dronespilot. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll.I hope that you can get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Personally for me I would choose for 3-5 and it will depend on the scenery and the mood. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Thank you, Stephen! I appreciate sharing your thoughts with us
2019-11-9
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 11-9 10:29
Since I almost always do Spheres, an Sphere gets me minimum some good planets.
Lots of options, out of 46 pictures ;-)
But it is the location, of course!

Yes. It depends on the time, location, and purpose of the flight. Thanks for sharing the info with us!
2019-11-9
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJDudu Posted at 11-9 11:20
I am not a very experience pilot here and I still experiment with the camera settings, yet I always have one or two favorite shots

Thank you, DJDudu. I think I am not an expert, as well. I appreciate you taking the time sharing your feedback with us.
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dronespilot Posted at 11-9 15:16
Thank you, Stephen! I appreciate sharing your thoughts with us

You are very much welcome dronespilot. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2019-11-11
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-11 08:53
You are very much welcome dronespilot. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

Thank you
2019-11-11
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Am very critical of my own work, and usually keep just one or two shots. The exceptions have been where i planned a shoot and traveled far for the shot, just two such occasions this year though. Both times filmed in the golden light of early morning and late evening. There’s a lesson there I think for me!
2019-11-12
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ChrisJG Posted at 11-12 13:01
Am very critical of my own work, and usually keep just one or two shots. The exceptions have been where i planned a shoot and traveled far for the shot, just two such occasions this year though. Both times filmed in the golden light of early morning and late evening. There’s a lesson there I think for me!

Thank you, ChrisJG! It's happened to me as well where I come to the point that the shots I took are not what I wanted. I keep on average 3-5 and in some cases, 1 or 2 if nothing.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules