Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone 11 Pro
2378 1 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I am about to retire my iPhone 6s and get a iPhone 11 Pro.  The 6s has worked great with my Mavic Air and the DJI app.  I was wondering if anyone has used the iPhone 11 Pro with their DJI drones and how it has worked.
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day NitemareTrainer. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the iPhone 11 Pro on the recommended mobile device lists for the DJI Mavic Air. I am sorry to say that it is not yet included. I would recommend you to use a mobile device that is listed on the said list doe compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 pro will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules