Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Points, points ... (solved)
853 3 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Although I've never paid much attention to the issue, during 4 years of my contribution to this Forum I gathered a significant amount of points. However, for some reason I can't execute Exchange procedure. How I can benefit from over 12,500 points collected by far?
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Matthew, could you please tell me more details about the issue? Please kindly pay attention to the notes below. Please let me know if this is not your case. Thanks.
*The minimum number of points required for redemption is 1800. The maximum redeemable amount is 5400 points per month.
*Redemption applications can be submitted at any time and will be checked on the first working day of each month. You can only submit one application per month.
2019-11-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 11-9 18:12
Hi Matthew, could you please tell me more details about the issue? Please kindly pay attention to the notes below. Please let me know if this is not your case. Thanks.
*The minimum number of points required for redemption is 1800. The maximum redeemable amount is 5400 points per month.
*Redemption applications can be submitted at any time and will be checked on the first working day of each month. You can only submit one application per month.

Thor, over the period of 4 yeas I've accumulated 12,542 points. How to exchange these points to cash purchasing at DJI Store? Please explain the procedure.
EDIT: Solved. I didn't input any numbers in first block. When I did, the Exchange button was activated. Too bad it's only 5400 points maximum/month to redeem. Oh, well...
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-9 18:20
Thor, over the period of 4 yeas I've accumulated 12,542 points. How to exchange these points to cash purchasing at DJI Store? Please explain the procedure.
EDIT: Solved. I didn't input any numbers in first block. When I did, the Exchange button was activated. Too bad it's only 5400 points maximum/month to redeem. Oh, well...

Thank you for your update, good to know that you had figured it out. Yes, currently, 5400 points are maximum for a month. You may redeem it again next month. Thank you.
2019-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules