Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SHIPPED, what’s your order Status
24839 401 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliflash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Psychixz Posted at 11-11 22:39
My order is still "processing" and according to the information from DJI support, it will be shipped between the 28th of November, even though i ordered it on the 31st of October in the morning. It looks like the DJI doesn´t care, that it won´t arrive in time, since they´ll ship it from Shenzhen China. So let´s hope it arrives in time or before the Christmas.

That is the problem, if for some reason you don't get the first batch, its very probable that it will end up  too close to Christmas... I saw an online store the other day it said "estimated delivery 10th of January" and even Amazon says 12 to 25th December... unacceptable
2019-11-12
Use props
dronie1965
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dji? I am really not happy with you.
Ordered this mini directly after introduced and didnot receive it yet. Its on its way.
However some shops are fully stocked here now.
What is going on
2019-11-12
Use props
herasymcuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

I just received an email from amazon. they inform me that the arrival of my package, scheduled for today, has been postponed to November 19, pending delivery by the supplier.
2019-11-12
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.4
Canada

*DM* Posted at 11-12 00:49
If you had bought from bestbuy your contract would have been with them in case of drone failure, at least during the warranty period. I guess its the same as in the UK.

If now you have a problem you have to return the thing to China no?

Do you think that Best Buy repairs DJI drones in-house, locally or something? With DJI Refresh, which I can pay for with the tax I save, I can get two brand new replacements for forty bucks and shipping paid both ways. What are the terms of BB's guarantee, exactly?
2019-11-12
Use props
BobB
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Knapweed Posted at 11-12 01:40
Do you think that Best Buy repairs DJI drones in-house, locally or something? With DJI Refresh, which I can pay for with the tax I save, I can get two brand new replacements for forty bucks and shipping paid both ways. What are the terms of BB's guarantee, exactly?

Depends on which coverage you want to buy. They have more than one i believe....2 years 3 years etc
2019-11-12
Use props
luca6686
Second Officer
Flight distance : 531841 ft
Italy

dronie1965 Posted at 11-12 01:05
Ordered this mini directly after introduced and didnot receive it yet. Its on its way.

Hi, I think that DJI have "simply" underestimated the success of this product and the Mavic Mini goes out of stock earlier than they thought.
At this time also Amazon Italy give 2-13 of December as delivery date.

Not so good for many customers, but, as a lot of you , I'll wait the delivery
2019-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MAVICDLNM Posted at 11-11 20:13
That’s the problem with DJI logistic and distribution which is long live issue with DJI.  They could not improve a bit since Mavic Pro launch.  And you are so true that “what is the point of preorder? which DJI don’t even honour those preorder customer!”

Maybe your memory is playing tricks with you, customers have got their MM within two weeks of orders, with MP1 it took 3 months.
Look at skydio so many months to wait .
2019-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Ordered this mini directly after introduced and didnot receive it yet. Its on its way.

Fully agree with you those who paid first get served last.
I think before dji release the should be fully open and honest to potential buyers purchasing on day of release .
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

Unfortunately I have to confirm amazon (ES) is out of stock but still taking orders. My order was marked for delivery today or tomorrow 13th of November, however delivery company was not asigned, and money not taken from the account... I contacted again today only to confirm my worst thoughts... I dont have one asigned, they are out of stock and they have no idea when it will be available. So Im basically waiting for DJI to send to amazon some units, which still may not be one for me... Stuck in a limbo I f....king hate.

The guy from Amazon said, Ok I just updated your order status from delivery tomorrow, to "Shipping pending"... THATS JUST GREAT! They have no clue when it will be available at all. He said, well you can cancel the order and buy it somewhere else... not knowing the release was the 11th and all shops are also out of stock, so Im basically now back in the queue.

At this momment, I´m just thinking to cancel both of my orders, the Amazon ES one and also the local official retailer, since it seems nobody know when it will be available due to DJI not providing that information.
Probably yes, DJI didnt expect the MINI to be such a success but still I would have been clear with stock amounts, cause the christmas days being so soon, this is just ridiculous.

I am starting to believe the local retailer guy, who swered there was not stock of Combo was right, maybe they did send a few units around, very few, to big shops, but not estimated time of delivery to any retailer, hence the lack of info from anybody selling DJI products... they cant tell you when because DJI Simply hastnt told them a date, or expected delivery of the items.

All my hype for DJI - GONE, will never order a presale again, probably won´t be looking at many DJI products either.

Hope you guys that are waiting have more luck than I did.
2019-11-12
Use props
BobB
Captain
United States

Most things i have pre-ordered have come sooner than release date or received it on release date. However! there have been times i received it later than release date but that has been rare but it has happened to me.
2019-11-12
Use props
oJo
lvl.1

Austria

I have my Fly More Combo already after ordering yesterday from local retailer. Sad that the 3rd party supply chain is better than the official one.
2019-11-12
Use props
dvdvdb
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ordered this mini directly after introduced and didnot receive it yet. Its on its way.

Hi dronie1965, which shops are you talking about here?
2019-11-12
Use props
Joemar7
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Now FedEx says I will get my order coming from China on the 14th instead of the 13th.  I guess FedEx picked it up late and now it will take an extra day.  I’m not complaining.  I wonder if other people got the same status.
2019-11-12
Use props
BobB
Captain
United States

update now my status shows delivery date is Thursday according to FedEX but that can change....
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think for a pre-order situation, a company like DJI who is successful should be better prepared. Open and honest at the very least. This was my first dance with DJI and will probably be my last. I think next time, I'll wait until things are in a better situation to take care of their customers. I'm not mad or anything, I just think things like this can be better prepared for.
2019-11-12
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-12 05:23
I think for a pre-order situation, a company like DJI who is successful should be better prepared. Open and honest at the very least. This was my first dance with DJI and will probably be my last. I think next time, I'll wait until things are in a better situation to take care of their customers. I'm not mad or anything, I just think things like this can be better prepared for.

We all said that once with DJI.  And then you fly the bird and all is forgiven.  
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 00:52
That is the problem, if for some reason you don't get the first batch, its very probable that it will end up  too close to Christmas... I saw an online store the other day it said "estimated delivery 10th of January" and even Amazon says 12 to 25th December... unacceptable

I agree that this is unacceptable. But from what I can tell, DJI isn't in a situation to where it really matters. They know that if people what their product, they have us over a barrel and not the other way round. And that's the problem. People, including myself, get on here and complain about what is happening and continue to do so with every product release from what I can tell. I decided to ride this thing out myself. Yes I could have canceled my order with DJI and went with another retailer like BB and probably could have had my fly more combo like quite a few other folks, but DJI would still have my money either way it goes so that would not get my point across. In the end, it's all about the bottom line. They know they have a decent product and that it will sell. That's their point and it comes across very well.
2019-11-12
Use props
Me RC
lvl.1

United States

BobB Posted at 11-12 04:15
update now my status shows delivery date is Thursday according to FedEX but that can change....

Same here. Pushed back a day to Thursday.
Still in CN after being passed to Fedex

Tuesday , 11/12/2019 7:37 pm SHENZHEN CN  International shipment release - Import
Monday, 11/11/2019 4:10 pm SHENZHEN CN Left FedEx origin facility
Monday , 11/11/2019 4:10 pm SHENZHEN CN Clearance in progress
Monday , 11/11/2019 11:18 am SHENZHEN CN Picked up
Monday , 11/11/2019 5:40 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
2019-11-12
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 02:40
Unfortunately I have to confirm amazon (ES) is out of stock but still taking orders. My order was marked for delivery today or tomorrow 13th of November, however delivery company was not asigned, and money not taken from the account... I contacted again today only to confirm my worst thoughts... I dont have one asigned, they are out of stock and they have no idea when it will be available. So Im basically waiting for DJI to send to amazon some units, which still may not be one for me... Stuck in a limbo I f....king hate.

The guy from Amazon said, Ok I just updated your order status from delivery tomorrow, to "Shipping pending"... THATS JUST GREAT! They have no clue when it will be available at all. He said, well you can cancel the order and buy it somewhere else... not knowing the release was the 11th and all shops are also out of stock, so Im basically now back in the queue.

Same here with Amazon (ES), today I didn't see the packet as sended or ready to delivery so I contacted the support and told me there was a stock break and they cannot confirm me anything about when the units will be available, just that "most than probably not tomorrow".

Worst part is I cancelled my order at DJI.com because on Amazon the delivery date was 12-13th so, not sure when I will receive my unit.

The point here is I never have problems with Amazon and seeing the lack of control there are on most of shops with the Mavic Mini, seems DJI have really messed up with the deliverys or units reserved for each reseller.

So nothing much to do than wait.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 06:02
I agree that this is unacceptable. But from what I can tell, DJI isn't in a situation to where it really matters. They know that if people what their product, they have us over a barrel and not the other way round. And that's the problem. People, including myself, get on here and complain about what is happening and continue to do so with every product release from what I can tell. I decided to ride this thing out myself. Yes I could have canceled my order with DJI and went with another retailer like BB and probably could have had my fly more combo like quite a few other folks, but DJI would still have my money either way it goes so that would not get my point across. In the end, it's all about the bottom line. They know they have a decent product and that it will sell. That's their point and it comes across very well.

Yeah, I decided to just relax and leave it there, I can't do anything more and nobody can actually, so why suffer. I'm not angry or anything I am just a bit shocked by the lack of clear info.
In the next few days I will decide if I wait or just cancel the whole thing and wait for next years stock.
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 07:00
Yeah, I decided to just relax and leave it there, I can't do anything more and nobody can actually, so why suffer. I'm not angry or anything I am just a bit shocked by the lack of clear info.
In the next few days I will decide if I wait or just cancel the whole thing and wait for next years stock.

That's me too. I'm waiting mine out though. I'm still stoked that I will eventually get a MM. I just figured it would be under better circumstances. I am enjoying the videos and such that other MM owners are posting, kinda giving me something to look forward to when I do get mine in!!
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

nerkaid Posted at 11-12 06:42
Same here with Amazon (ES), today I didn't see the packet as sended or ready to delivery so I contacted the support and told me there was a stock break and they cannot confirm me anything about when the units will be available, just that "most than probably not tomorrow".

Worst part is I cancelled my order at DJI.com because on Amazon the delivery date was 12-13th so, not sure when I will receive my unit.

Hola nerkaid,
Yeah I'm shocked with Amazon support, every person tells you a different thing, this is absolutely out  of control and I have a feeling is not Amazon or every single Official DJI seller, is DJI having messed up big time with stock. They basically haven't managed to stock all the retailers before the 11th.
Hope your waiting time ends soon!
Like you say now we only can wait.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 07:05
That's me too. I'm waiting mine out though. I'm still stoked that I will eventually get a MM. I just figured it would be under better circumstances. I am enjoying the videos and such that other MM owners are posting, kinda giving me something to look forward to when I do get mine in!!

Absolutely,
It's thanks to all the videos that  I decided to get the mini, in fact today I saw a video regarding the first firmware upgrade which improves image quality among other things, and it just keeps getting better and better, checked some "alternative" drones... and there is just no way... I will wait for mini (hopefully many more updates by the time I get mine lol).
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 07:27
Absolutely,
It's thanks to all the videos that  I decided to get the mini, in fact today I saw a video regarding the first firmware upgrade which improves image quality among other things, and it just keeps getting better and better, checked some "alternative" drones... and there is just no way... I will wait for mini (hopefully many more updates by the time I get mine lol).

I think you won't regret your decision Juliflash. I think we'll both be happy with our MM's. Is this your first DJI drone?
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 07:42
I think you won't regret your decision Juliflash. I think we'll both be happy with our MM's. Is this your first DJI drone?

Yep, first drone ever... not just DJI, I bought one some years ago to my father but never used it, I was scared to break his toy lolol
I'm certain we are gonna have a lot of fun
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 07:48
Yep, first drone ever... not just DJI, I bought one some years ago to my father but never used it, I was scared to break his toy lolol
I'm certain we are gonna have a lot of fun

Well, that's the thing. If we fly, we will crash at some point. I'll probably be a little nervous for the first few flights myself, LOL!!
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 07:53
Well, that's the thing. If we fly, we will crash at some point. I'll probably be a little nervous for the first few flights myself, LOL!!

I' m gonna be ...ting myself for sure, that' s why the DJI Care but still I will spend a few days in the garden flying low, slow and being boring...  imagine you receive it in two weeks, then fly and crash it in half an hour, then wait for another month... I would kill myself xD lol
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 08:05
I' m gonna be ...ting myself for sure, that' s why the DJI Care but still I will spend a few days in the garden flying low, slow and being boring...  imagine you receive it in two weeks, then fly and crash it in half an hour, then wait for another month... I would kill myself xD lol

LOL, I don't think it would be worth killing yourself over, but I get that. That's for sure!! For me, even at $500, it's an investment so the thoughts of crashing, yup. Makes me nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 08:08
LOL, I don't think it would be worth killing yourself over, but I get that. That's for sure!! For me, even at $500, it's an investment so the thoughts of crashing, yup. Makes me nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Was just joking but it would suck big time lol,
Yeah for me definitely a serious investment, I only managed to  justify the purchase cause a family member passed away, I inherited some old gear which I've been selling  for months, but wanted to invest  that money in something meaningful for me and not just rent...
So even if I still don' t own it, already had sentimental value
2019-11-12
Use props
flyberger
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_2PQufsogiUoD Posted at 11-10 06:33
Mine says processing still an I don't see a charge on my card is that odd? Should they have already taken the money out of my card.

Same here no charge on card. Ordered on Oct. 31 and i swear i saw a charge then but looking over my bank records i see nothing now. Still says processing
2019-11-12
Use props
djicheaha
Captain
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-12 06:11

My update is similar to yours. In hands of FedEx and
"International shipment release - Import". Now expected Thursday.
I am OK with this, looong way from SHENZHEN CN to Georgia.
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 08:20
Was just joking but it would suck big time lol,
Yeah for me definitely a serious investment, I only managed to  justify the purchase cause a family member passed away, I inherited some old gear which I've been selling  for months, but wanted to invest  that money in something meaningful for me and not just rent...
So even if I still don' t own it, already had sentimental value

I figured you were just joking, sorry if I came across so serious though. I didn't mean too.

I kept telling myself I wouldn't look at my order status anymore, but I just did. It's still processing. I figure I might just forget about it, that way when it shows up, I'll be like WOW, someone sent me a Mavic Mini
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 08:26
I figured you were just joking, sorry if I came across so serious though. I didn't mean too.

I kept telling myself I wouldn't look at my order status anymore, but I just did. It's still processing. I figure I might just forget about it, that way when it shows up, I'll be like WOW, someone sent me a Mavic Mini

LOL yeah man, I only checked status once a day now lol
My partner is English, and my mother in law lives in the UK, there are places to buy there, so I was considering getting her to grab one for me lolol, but then, I buy from Spain, she collects in UK, ships to me again to Spain, but what about DJI Care... what if it comes faulty... what if she breaks it or worse, get my a vacuum  cleaner instead... too many risks lol
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 08:52
LOL yeah man, I only checked status once a day now lol
My partner is English, and my mother in law lives in the UK, there are places to buy there, so I was considering getting her to grab one for me lolol, but then, I buy from Spain, she collects in UK, ships to me again to Spain, but what about DJI Care... what if it comes faulty... what if she breaks it or worse, get my a vacuum  cleaner instead... too many risks lol

I hear you there. That would be bad to get a vacuum cleaner, LOL. She wouldn't be trying to send a message if that happened would she??
2019-11-12
Use props
BobB
Captain
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-12 06:11

yup mine was just pushed back to Friday now before 10:30am that might change lol
2019-11-12
Use props
monkeyseemonkey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4347 ft
United Kingdom

Mine's landed! Delivered from Currys (UK) just before I got home from work. Currently charging batteries and updating firmware but too dark to fly today
2019-11-12
Use props
killertek78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168369 ft
Canada

Just ordered, let's see how long this takes! haha.
2019-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

monkeyseemonkey Posted at 11-12 09:23
Mine's landed! Delivered from Currys (UK) just before I got home from work. Currently charging batteries and updating firmware but too dark to fly today

Happy days, hopefully you catch an hour of decent weather to try it out. Good luck .
2019-11-12
Use props
rchicoria
lvl.1

Portugal

Amazon ES confirmed they have to estimation for delivery. trying to decide between waiting for the combo or cancel my order and buy the standard pack for now -.-
2019-11-12
Use props
rchicoria
lvl.1

Portugal

rchicoria Posted at 11-12 10:13
Amazon ES confirmed they have to estimation for delivery. trying to decide between waiting for the combo or cancel my order and buy the standard pack for now -.-

*no estimation
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules