Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Confirmed from FedEx:
3:02PM IN TRANSIT Departed FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK. Hopefully, heading to my destination, not back to HK. Delivery date is PENDING. Similar information on DJI tracking.
2019-11-15
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-14 01:34
Similar status. If this is to be believed, it went back to Taiwan then back to Anchorage and is now delayed with the delivery date listed as pending.

9:26 pm ANCHORAGE, AK

Status update:  Friday , 11/15/2019 4:38 pm ANCHORAGE, AK Departed FedEx location

Spoke with FedEx on the phone. They say it has departed for Oakland but no delivery date. Likely will be be Monday for West Coast deliveries.
2019-11-15
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

nerkaid Posted at 11-15 14:54
I finally got it!

Against all odds, I check the Apple Store near to my home and there was, the Mavic Mini Combo available to pick up today!! I could not believe it! In fact until I had it on my own hands I didn't believe it hehe

Wow glad you managed! I wish I could do the same, it´s an awsome day to fly here and will rain all next week full...
2019-11-16
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Looks like Monday is going to feel like Christmas for many of us.  
2019-11-16
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

Juliflash Posted at 11-16 03:43
Wow glad you managed! I wish I could do the same, it´s an awsome day to fly here and will rain all next week full...

Thanks! Hope you get yours asap, try to start flying indoor to get used to it and sure some day of the next week you can find some weather nice moment to fly it!
2019-11-16
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

nerkaid Posted at 11-16 04:30
Thanks! Hope you get yours asap, try to start flying indoor to get used to it and sure some day of the next week you can find some weather nice moment to fly it!

Enjoy! and post some videos when you go out!
Yes I hope to receive next week and the weather to change for good.
2019-11-16
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Good News!
The Alaska batch released!
My mini now in Virginia and should get it Monday the 18th

Saturday , 11/16/2019 6:48 am ROANOKE, VA At destination sort facility
4:29 am MEMPHIS, TN Departed FedEx location
Friday , 11/15/2019 11:56 pm MEMPHIS, TN Arrived at FedEx location
3:02 pm ANCHORAGE, AK Departed FedEx location
Thursday , 11/14/2019 5:58 pm ANCHORAGE, AK International shipment release - Import
2019-11-16
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-16 05:09
Good News!
The Alaska batch released!
My mini now in Virginia and should get it Monday the 18th

That's good news!! I hope you receive you're MM very soon and look forward to if you post some pics/vids from it!! Congrats!!
2019-11-16
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

JodyB Posted at 11-16 05:12
That's good news!! I hope you receive you're MM very soon and look forward to if you post some pics/vids from it!! Congrats!!

Thanks, I will post some pics later here and a video on my YT channel.
Right now I'm doing my happy dance
2019-11-16
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-16 05:30
Thanks, I will post some pics later here and a video on my YT channel.
Right now I'm doing my happy dance

LOL, thats great man!! I wish I was. Mine is still processing, uuggghhh. Hopefully before too long, I'll be doing that dance too!!
2019-11-16
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

JodyB Posted at 11-16 05:33
LOL, thats great man!! I wish I was. Mine is still processing, uuggghhh. Hopefully before too long, I'll be doing that dance too!!

Hope you get yours soon!  
2019-11-16
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-16 04:08
Looks like Monday is going to feel like Christmas for many of us.

Mine has been scheduled for Monday too.
2019-11-16
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yes! My MM made it to Georgia, I have a scheduled 10:30am Monday delivery, here in Atlanta.
All in all, one week from China is pretty good delivery time. Two day promised delivery seemed unrealistic. The "clearance" drama, with high expectation was a bit much. Hope there were good learnings to mitigate future deliveries issues.
2019-11-16
Use props
Expedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149613 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mine is still stucked since Wednesday and I am doing a charge back on my credit card after no one seems to be responsible and DHL express has no idea whats going on
2019-11-16
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Shantok Posted at 11-16 06:31
Mine has been scheduled for Monday too.

That’s awesome news!  Can’t wait.  
2019-11-16
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

FEDEX Delivered My Mini Flymore AK->VA
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Me RC Posted at 11-18 06:22
[view_image]

Cool! enjoy!
Small update for Spanish and Portuguese users... things are finally moving, my order at PcCompomentes is marked shipped!! woooooooohoooooooo
I may be doing tomorrow my happy dance too xD
2019-11-18
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-18 06:22
[view_image]

Yeah! Happy for you. I am waiting here in Atlanta for a (FedEx on truck) delivery before 10:30am. It will feel like Christmas.
2019-11-18
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Good to hear yall,
Put on your boogie shoes
2019-11-18
Use props
6arret
lvl.2
Canada

Fly more ordered 10/31 shipped 11/18
2019-11-18
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

djicheaha Posted at 11-18 07:03
Yeah! Happy for you. I am waiting here in Atlanta for a (FedEx on truck) delivery before 10:30am. It will feel like Christmas.

Hopefully you get it soon!  Mine just arrived but I'm at work so I have to wait until this evening to put on some pijays and celebrate Christmas.  Lol   
2019-11-18
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Combo arrived 1/2 hour ago , here in Atlanta, GA. Unpacked, charging depleted batteries and controller, and planning for test flights this afternoon. Charged just enough (2 lights) to download the software with no concerns, will be using a Samsung Note 8. I am comparing it to my MA on the bench. Initial impression is good; quality design and build, light (weighed in at 258 with battery and w/o gimbal guard). Small, but not "toyish". Props are smaller than I expected, appropriate for the size of airframe. Familiar sounds (beeps) to my MA. The aluminum sticks from my MA controller fit. Appears to be the same controller, with some buttons missing, as others have described. No lower USB port. Compact size of case will fit my drone backpack. I can already see this as a backup, take anywhere fun flyer.
Hope yall get yours soon. One week shipped from China, minus all the "clearance" drama, is not bad and once in hand I feel happy. Enjoy your safe flying.
2019-11-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djicheaha Posted at 11-18 08:34
Combo arrived 1/2 hour ago , here in Atlanta, GA. Unpacked, charging depleted batteries and controller, and planning for test flights this afternoon. Charged just enough (2 lights) to download the software with no concerns, will be using a Samsung Note 8. I am comparing it to my MA on the bench. Initial impression is good; quality design and build, light (weighed in at 258 with battery and w/o gimbal guard). Small, but not "toyish". Props are smaller than I expected, appropriate for the size of airframe. Familiar sounds (beeps) to my MA. The aluminum sticks from my MA controller fit. Appears to be the same controller, with some buttons missing, as others have described. No lower USB port. Compact size of case will fit my drone backpack. I can already see this as a backup, take anywhere fun flyer.
Hope yall get yours soon. One week shipped from China, minus all the "clearance" drama, is not bad and once in hand I feel happy. Enjoy your safe flying.

I can imagine that now that you've got yours, some of the frustration of waiting for it has been forgotten?? I do hope that you enjoy your new MM to the fullest and to see of good pics or vids from it too!!
2019-11-18
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Frustration, naw, I don't get that much as I've gotten older. Besides, it rained all week here and I had plenty of other things to do.
I went into the deal expecting 20-25 days delivery. To get it a week after launch was a nice outcome.  I hope it was a good learning for all. Enjoy your flying.
2019-11-18
Use props
fansb9397e06
New
Flight distance : 266765 ft
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 11-9 14:06
Mine is still stuck in processing.  I’m in the US.  Did yours have the 20-25 estimate before the shipped status as well?

Mine is the dame Joemar7.  20-25 business days, processing order.  Order placed on 10/31/19.  That's frustrating.  At first I noticed my credit Card was charged, then it was reversed.  I have done support chat and they assure me everything is in order.  I hope so, but more importantly when will I get it?  I'm anxious.
2019-11-18
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Got the Fly More Combo from Alaska 11/18/19
Here is a video I made on What's in the box.
2019-11-19
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fly More Combo - picking it up at the Apple Store tomorrow morning.
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Finally my wait has ended, my new bird is at home making new friends. Happy Dance!!
First impression, incredible piece of engineering, great package (maybe a bit too much plastic bags but oh well).
Batteries are going to take a while, so DJI Care first, registration, charging, and tomorrow if wheather allows me, first flight!
Will post my progress with it.

2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-19 08:28
Finally my wait has ended, my new bird is at home making new friends. Happy Dance!!
First impression, incredible piece of engineering, great package (maybe a bit too much plastic bags but oh well).
Batteries are going to take a while, so DJI Care first, registration, charging, and tomorrow if wheather allows me, first flight!

I'm happy for you man!! That's awesome!!! I like the other birds in that picture too!! Kinda makes me hungry for chicken for some reason though!! LOL
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-19 09:36
I'm happy for you man!! That's awesome!!! I like the other birds in that picture too!! Kinda makes me hungry for chicken for some reason though!! LOL

lol I can´t eat them first because they kind of family second they are breakfast for 6 months lol, yummy free range organic eggs, the little one in the front is an american cock, he is a ninja and is nasty, he protects his bitches very well and also serves as an alarm in the morning lol

I´m really hoping you get your hands on your bird very very soon Jody, keep us posted untill you finally can do the Happy Dance!

I´m absolutely loving the whole design, engineering, look of it... it looks like a small shark!! I mean the thing is tiny, like many say you dont get the 3D effect in video, and is very small, same size than my old tiny iPhone 5S, and is lightweight... but once you insert the battery feels not like a toy at all.

I did weight my unit with SD Card and battery and is at 247.2 grams... incredible. Now I can add identifying plate which is 0.7grams and still within legal limits. Fantastic!
2019-11-19
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Juliflash Posted at 11-19 08:28

Congrats!  Nice pic of the chickens.  
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-19 10:52
lol I can´t eat them first because they kind of family second they are breakfast for 6 months lol, yummy free range organic eggs, the little one in the front is an american cock, he is a ninja and is nasty, he protects his bitches very well and also serves as an alarm in the morning lol

I´m really hoping you get your hands on your bird very very soon Jody, keep us posted untill you finally can do the Happy Dance!

Except for the mavic air, I always thought they looked like flying frogs, LOL!! I will be doing the happy dance soon, I just have to maintain my patience level, LOL!! I was joking with my fiance, I said it would be funny if I forgot about ordering it and then it gets delivered and I said, wow, somebody sent me a mavic mini, how kind of them!! Oh wait. I did that!!! HA!!!
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-19 11:53
Except for the mavic air, I always thought they looked like flying frogs, LOL!! I will be doing the happy dance soon, I just have to maintain my patience level, LOL!! I was joking with my fiance, I said it would be funny if I forgot about ordering it and then it gets delivered and I said, wow, somebody sent me a mavic mini, how kind of them!! Oh wait. I did that!!! HA!!!

lol actually yes! it looks like an angry frog... prefer the little shark lol
Yeah man, patience, at least you have it from a trusted source, I´m having a really bad experience with one of the DJI official retailers, trying to cancel one order, thankfully I paid with p-a-y-p-a-l (it doenst let me write it) and is a matter of days...

Another note, I know one guy who actually was supposed to get his combo today, and guess what, he got a wrong parcel messed up with a mouse and a mouse pad... now that is sad... somebody else has recieved the combo instead...

Little note, did 3 take offs and little flying inside the house, and OMG... this thing is incredible!
2019-11-19
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

I originally ordered via DJI direct.. Cancelled this, once i discovered the 20+ day wait.   Re-Ordered a couple of days ago via:  3dxr.co.uk as they had the combo in stock.  The parcel arrived today. Will open up very soon once i'm free to focus on it properly :-D
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-19 12:24
lol actually yes! it looks like an angry frog... prefer the little shark lol
Yeah man, patience, at least you have it from a trusted source, I´m having a really bad experience with one of the DJI official retailers, trying to cancel one order, thankfully I paid with p-a-y-p-a-l (it doenst let me write it) and is a matter of days...

oh my gosh, I would die if someone else ended up with my mini!! I'd be fit to be tied....

Sounds like you are liking your mini, that is awesome!!!
2019-11-19
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-19 13:40
oh my gosh, I would die if someone else ended up with my mini!! I'd be fit to be tied....

Sounds like you are liking your mini, that is awesome!!!

Yep man, true story... Sounds like when I thought on sending my mother in law to buy it... and bring me a vacum cleaner... no thanks lol

Yes, I was down a bit with the wait, many reviews some, positive, some negative, I´m happily impressed by these little guy, the stabilization is incredible, and considering really low light Im impressed.

With caution, and decripting the manual... Didnt want to try first time  indoors, but couldn´t resist... and it did awsome... again consider the part of the manual regaring the downward vision system...
2019-11-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-19 14:03
Yep man, true story... Sounds like when I thought on sending my mother in law to buy it... and bring me a vacum cleaner... no thanks lol

Yes, I was down a bit with the wait, many reviews some, positive, some negative, I´m happily impressed by these little guy, the stabilization is incredible, and considering really low light Im impressed.

Yes, the tello that I have has the VPS sensors. I'm used to that myself. The tello has no other sensors either as far as OA is concerned anyway. Just the camera and the VPS sensors.
2019-11-19
Use props
Luis Guilherme Mello
lvl.2

Canada

Hey guys,

It really would be nice if we all post the current order status and its future updates with the following information, then everybody that is still waiting can get a sense of how long it is taking the whole process. Mine is:

- To: Toronto - Canada
- Purchase order: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
- Purchase day on DJI website: Nov 10
- Status on DJI website: Processing Order
2019-11-19
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Mine has arrived, out of the box now, batteries charged up, calibration done. About to fly for the first time. YES
2019-11-20
Use props
fansc39779e9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

My Combo is arrived today from Amazon italy. Order Placed on 02 November.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules