Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not Recognized by DJI Assitant2
708 2 2019-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vipersl65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

I got the regular goggles. I know I activated this already because whenever i turned it on, the activation screen is no longer there.   I downloaded the DJI Assitant 2 FPV series version 2.0 and want to upgrade the firmsware but it is not being recognized by the software.  Pls help.  thanks
2019-11-10
Use props
vipersl65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

Tried it on Windows 10 and Win 7 but stillnot bring recognized
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the link below. You can also try to use a different USB communication cable and check if you can now connect your DJI Goggles to your PC. A friendly reminder, please make sure that you are using a data cable for us to make sure that the DJI Goggles will transmit data to the computer since if you are using a charging cable it will not work or either will not transmit data. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads
2019-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules