ronin s tilt shaking
2229 4 2019-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredLegrand
lvl.1
France

Hi,

I just bought a Ronin S and tried it with my GH5 and the pana 12-35mm lense. All worked fine, I used the Autotune to optimize the motors. I tried with my Sigma 24-70mm which is more heavier and all worked fin too. I used Autotune too. But tonight, when I put my GH5 with the 12-35 again, the tilt motor shaked when the Ronin turn on. I turned off, re-calibrated all the setup but nothing changed. So I used Autotune just after turn on the Ronin and it seems to work fine. But if I change the tilt strenght, it shakes again. Is it normal ?
In first time I'd imagine it was because Autotune was adjust with an heavier lens and it needed to be re-adjust with a lighter lens. But it looks strange that's if it shakes again when I move higher the strenght. And why only this motor ?

Thanks for your answers and/or advices.
And I hope my english is not so bad...

Fred

2019-11-10
Use props
DustinA
lvl.1
Germany

Exaktly the same problem here. When i restore settings, nothing shakes but as soon as i autotune, it slowly starts shaking to the point where it`s getting dangerous.
2019-11-15
Use props
DustinA
lvl.1
Germany

Exaktly the same problem here. When i restore settings, nothing shakes but as soon as i autotune, it slowly starts shaking to the point where it`s getting dangerous. If i manually turn the strenght down it stops shaking but is a lot more unstable and wiggly overall. in the older firmware i didn`t have this proble. Btw. I`m using a Sigma 18-35 incl. Viltrox m2.
2019-11-15
Use props
djiuser_qS8dMU0t8Q5y
lvl.1

United States

Another thread said they fixed this by downgrading to firmware 2.0.0.80
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_qS8dMU0t8Q5y
lvl.1

United States

Another thread said they fixed this by downgrading to firmware 2.0.0.80