Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC Broke...but DJI Support is AWESOME
164 1 11-10 18:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
azvisuals
lvl.4
United States

I bought my Ronin SC at release and love it so far. However, it broke after a few months of use. This was super disapointing and outright scary because my phone was in the mount when it failed. I made a video documenting my experience with this issue, and contacting the DJI support team so check it out below for the details. But long story short, they were awesome and I now have the new part in hand. Hopefully this one doesn't break!

Like I mentioned in the video, I decided to go with DJI over one of their competeors because of the brand support and the fact that they stand behind their products. So thanks again DJI!
I am a very small content creator who just started YouTube. So if my video was helpful, please leave a thumbs up and even subscribe because it will support my channel a lot. Thanks!

11-10 18:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi azvisuals, sorry for the troubles with the device and glad to know our support team and repair center were able to have it solved, hope you have a great time with it and if there is any other problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
11-10 22:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules