New mavic air and DJI GO 4 s/ware
1523 9 2019-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joemart
lvl.1
Australia

Need help, bought new mavic air, Downloaded the DJI GO 4 APP but s/ware keeps resetting im using a Iphone Xs Max.
i would very much appreciate any help or feedback.
THX in advance.
2019-11-10
Use props
djiuser_PEK5MWiNh4Kr
New
United States

I am having the exact same issue. App gives me about 10 seconds and then it crashes every time.
2019-11-10
Use props
djiuser_dblF78PzYUVE
lvl.1
Australia

I have the same problem. New Mavic Air with up to date firmware. iPhone SE and 8+, fully updated.

Connects to air craft, goes to camera and flight info screen, then closes.

So frustrating....
2019-11-11
Use props
I Campos
lvl.1
United States

Same here.
iPhone XS Max running iOS 13.2.2
The app opens, goes into camera mode then crashes. So annoying
2019-11-11
Use props
J Flock
lvl.1
Australia

So the plot thickens.

If I link via wifi to the air craft (no RC) I can fly it with my phone no worries via Go 4.

If I use the RC and attach phone via the cable the app just shuts down seconds after the camera view appears, but I can still fly the air craft via the RC,  just have no visuals or flight controls.

That is weird?
2019-11-12
Use props
J Flock
lvl.1
Australia

From support

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Our R&D team has identified the specific reason for the issue of App crash after the activation of the product, and we will release a new version to solve this issue around the middle of this month. It is recommended to use Android mobile device currently, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If it is released, it will be publicized, please stay tuned on our official website.  https://www.dji.com/au
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_qXdy8l5Blhdw
lvl.1

United States

I can’t fly my new drone after being told today it will take up to 2 weeks for a fix to work and be downloaded vis the DJI assistant program running on a computer.  Feel like just sending it back but have already bought multiple accessories for it. Not a good way to start my relationship with DJI. Took me forever to get a phone number today so I could talk to someone about my inability to use the app, controller and drone. I will post again as soon as the new update is available. Mine crashes or won’t link phone with controller or controller with drone. Guess I’m screwed.
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_qXdy8l5Blhdw
lvl.1

United States

I can’t fly my new drone after being told today it will take up to 2 weeks for a fix to work and be downloaded vis the DJI assistant program running on a computer.  Feel like just sending it back but have already bought multiple accessories for it. Not a good way to start my relationship with DJI. Took me forever to get a phone number today so I could talk to someone about my inability to use the app, controller and drone. I will post again as soon as the new update is available. Mine crashes or won’t link phone with controller or controller with drone. Guess I’m screwed.
2019-11-12
Use props
fansdaf98615
lvl.1
Australia

J Flock Posted at 11-12 12:47
From support

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Any idea when the fix for DJI GO 4 APP will be released.
cheers.
2019-11-21
Use props
JeromeM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178793 ft
China

Hi. I had similar issue with my iPhone 8plus. I delete the app and downloaded again. After redo all step it working properly.
I hope it would help
2019-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules