Which Osmo should I get?
1450 7 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

I have been seriously considering getting an Osmo soon, but I am not sure what would be best. I like the durability and quality of the Osmo Action, but I appreciate the gimbal with the Osmo Pocket. In addition, the Osmo Mobile 3 is a much cheaper option, but I'm not sure whether I should get it since my iPhone 6 doesn't have the best quality camera. I want something I can use in conjunction with my Mavic Air, but I don't want to break the bank - in other words, I don't want to have to buy too many accessories to make it work. Any suggestions? Vote on your favorite, and please leave a comment below about why you would suggest it. Thank you all!
Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 2 entry optional ), Total 1 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

100.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day pianoplayer7. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members which DJI Osmo should you get. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview, specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI Osmo Series ( https://www.dji.com/products/osmo?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2019-11-11
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-11 10:07
Hello and good day pianoplayer7. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members which DJI Osmo should you get. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview, specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI Osmo Series ( https://www.dji.com/products/osmo?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.

Thank you for sending that link. It has been helpful.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

pianoplayer7 Posted at 11-11 10:08
Thank you for sending that link. It has been helpful.

You are very much welcome pianoplayer7. I am very glad to assist you. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2019-11-12
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Osmo Pocket is the most portable Osmo you can use to capture content to supplement your Mavic Air.  I have the OM2 and I love it but you can't take it anywhere without drawing attention to yourself
2019-11-19
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

STRIDE8 Posted at 11-19 10:39
Osmo Pocket is the most portable Osmo you can use to capture content to supplement your Mavic Air.  I have the OM2 and I love it but you can't take it anywhere without drawing attention to yourself

Thank you. I am hoping to get the Osmo Pocket during the Black Friday sale, but I noticed that the Action will be cheaper. I was curious whether it would be worth the extra money to get the Pocket.
2019-11-19
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

pianoplayer7 Posted at 11-19 11:26
Thank you. I am hoping to get the Osmo Pocket during the Black Friday sale, but I noticed that the Action will be cheaper. I was curious whether it would be worth the extra money to get the Pocket.

Well depending on what you need it for.  If you need an action camera, go with action.. If anything else, Pocket.  Good luck
2019-11-21
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
United States

STRIDE8 Posted at 11-21 10:32
Well depending on what you need it for.  If you need an action camera, go with action.. If anything else, Pocket.  Good luck

Ok then. Seems like Pocket is most likely. I will keep this thread updated.
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules