Controller will not connect to Android after connecting to SIM
560 3 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3Sdestroyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Please I need help!!!! I connected my Phantom 4 Standard remote to the Flight Simulator, the only P4 on the simulator is the P4P, I connected to the P4P with my Standard P4 remote and all worked fine. I then disconnected from the simulator and connected my Samsung S10+ to the controller and attempted to connect the controller and P4 to the DJI 4 Go App. The phone does not pick up my phone at all, I have re-installed the Go App - Tried different cables and different different Android phones with no success. Is it possible that my P4 controller now is looking to connect to a P4P due to me using the controller on the simulator. If this is the case how do I get the controller reset.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issues with remote controller of your DJI Phantom 4. Are you able to provide us a short video showing the said issue for us to check and for us to assists you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-11-11
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-11 11:07
Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issues with remote controller of your DJI Phantom 4. Are you able to provide us a short video showing the said issue for us to check and for us to assists you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have sent the controller into our local DJI agent
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Droneflier Posted at 11-20 00:54
I have sent the controller into our local DJI agent

Hi Thank you for the additional information. If you have other queries or concern feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules