Mavic pro & pro platinum
1764 14 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D-Rosin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76135 ft
United States

crash my mavic pro, have insurence on it, But mavic pro is out from best buy, and Best Buy only has Mavic pro Platinum fly more combo and is willing to give me my replacement But the Mavic pro Platinum fly more combo and they will take off another $100
so I still have 2 battery's to my mavic pro, can those battery be use in mavic pro platinum drone?
one battery does 27 or 28 mins platinum does 30 mins.
2019-11-11
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi from the UK, the mavic Pro1 battery is compatible with the platinum mavic, the platinum battery is just a different colour.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that your Mavic Pro had crashed, regarding the Mavic Pro Platinum, the battery is compatible. For more details I have posted a link for the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-pro-platinum/info#faq ). Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-11
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

cool, its been awhile since i set up my account, will this add a new sybol under my name? for mavic pro platinum ? or picturs stays the same?
2019-11-11
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

since i had a Mavic Pro already, does this stay the same? or will this icon change to mavic pro platinum? how do You add or remove it?
and will this link up to my already flight record and distance i have flown already? or will this info start all over when i link this mavic to my cellphone?

2019-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

D-Rosin Posted at 11-11 18:13
since i had a Mavic Pro already, does this stay the same? or will this icon change to mavic pro platinum? how do You add or remove it?
and will this link up to my already flight record and distance i have flown already? or will this info start all over when i link this mavic to my cellphone?
[view_image]

Is it a brand new MPP?
2019-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

D-Rosin Posted at 11-11 18:13
[view_image]

A platinum image will appear along side your current drone when you activate the drone as long as its brand new.
2019-11-11
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

Yes Brand new has not been token out of the box, how do i get my old Icon remove once i set up my new drone? can an Admin remove it for me?
2019-11-12
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-11 23:36
A platinum image will appear along side your current drone when you activate the drone as long as its brand new.

And will my flight record & distance and etc still be the same account? or will this start a fresh new flight record?
I still have not set up nothing yet so still in the box, But when i do will i need a new FFA drone number? when i sign up? or can i use my same sticker from my old drone?
2019-11-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

D-Rosin Posted at 11-12 16:45
And will my flight record & distance and etc still be the same account? or will this start a fresh new flight record?
I still have not set up nothing yet so still in the box, But when i do will i need a new FFA drone number? when i sign up? or can i use my same sticker from my old drone?

You get another tab in the app so you'll have a personal flight log, then a tab for each drone.
2019-11-13
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

D-Rosin Posted at 11-12 16:45

The flight record and distance will be added to your DJI account - once you've registered the new drone with DJI.
2019-11-13
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

Lamplighter55 Posted at 11-13 01:41
The flight record and distance will be added to your DJI account - once you've registered the new drone with DJI.

OK so then this will give me 2 flight account records then? since i got a new drone cause i crash the first one? cause i already have my crash account record. or will i be able to remove the first account flight record?
2019-11-13
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

who are Admins here?
2019-11-13
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
United Kingdom

D-Rosin Posted at 11-13 07:11
OK so then this will give me 2 flight account records then? since i got a new drone cause i crash the first one? cause i already have my crash account record. or will i be able to remove the first account flight record?

As you should be able to see - on this forum your account is now showing a second drone associated with your DJI account. On your phone/tablet the DJI GO 4 app you will see the two drones as separate devices - each with their own flight records. On your account both devices' flight distances are added - so you'll get the sum of all flight distances showing under your overall profile (and also on this forum/platform, after you sync your flight records from within the GO 4 app, when you have a live internet connection).
2019-11-14
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
United Kingdom

D-Rosin Posted at 11-13 12:00
who are Admins here?

They are ghosts/avatars but do respond if you post a question - often with a fairly standard reply if the question is a common one - like "My drone crashed, why?!" etc. Usually if its a hardware/software failure the question will get elevated to a support ticket - and you'll be DM'd on the matter.
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules