Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
8th Nov Mimo Android version - any problems now?
2183 9 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

I'm just soak testing the new Android version of Mimo to see whether the instability that has been plaguing many users has really been fixed - sure, my phone (Pocophone F1) is not on the supported list but it was fine for the first few months.  So far no problems... watch this space...

Well, there's still the problem that the horizon is crooked by a couple of degrees, which means I'll have to use another gimbal unless I really need gesture control or something that folds, but maybe one day there will be a setting for horizon correction...
2019-11-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

No, still broken here.  I'm uninstalling, deleting the DJI directory, reinstalling.  Let's see if that helps.
2019-11-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Update - now it's recorded for 15 minutes, so far so good in terms of reliability / stability.  (And if posting that doesn't stop it, nothing will!).
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you for posting your inquiry and updates, I am sorry that your mobile device ( Pocophone F1 ) is not yet on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 recommended mobile device lists. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are doing their best to test new devices to be included on the recommended device list in the near future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-11-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Sure, they can't test everything.  User reports have to fill in the gaps.
2019-11-11
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-11 15:43
Sure, they can't test everything.  User reports have to fill in the gaps.

What version number is your app?
2019-11-12
Use props
Cruiseman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

What is the new version number?
2019-11-12
Use props
Chris Fox
New
Philippines

I really hope DJI includes the Pocophone F1 in the compatible list of devices. Looking forward to this! And please give us the option to switch cams (back/front) while recording. BTW, the active tracking kinda sucks right now.
2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_iPoXEXVzY7tL
New

India

Hi there
Even i am facing the same problem as of Poco F1...i am Having Oppo F15 the Mimo really sucks...even though i have 8gb ram and latest processor with good storage still the app sucks...i dont know why...plss solve this sir... moreover, in Filmic Pro OM3 doesn't gets connected to the app...plss solve this sir...
Eagerly waiting for the reply and this problem to be fixed... Thank you
2020-3-18
Use props
djiuser_cQNjaLC7Bj6Z
lvl.1

Mexico

With Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 version 128Gb is working fine until now.
2020-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules