Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung galaxy S8 plus compatability
2776 2 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dlOuILVxJ3po
lvl.4
Flight distance : 97500 ft
Malta

Is the Samsung galaxy S8 plus compatabilite with the osmo mobile 3 thanks
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S8 ). Upon checking the Samsung Galaxy S8 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf

2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_dlOuILVxJ3po
lvl.4
Flight distance : 97500 ft
Malta

Thanks Dji Stephen for your reply. This afternoon I made my purchase of the Dji Osmo Mobile 3 and can confirm that it works fine with the Samsung Galaxy 8+ so you can also update to the list above.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules