Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
comparison OA to H8B Low level lighting
449 5 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this comparison video. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Super mod what did you like about it, please tell?

FISH
2019-11-12
Use props
Mizzu
First Officer
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Actually I would buy the Hero 8 instantly if they didn't fuck up the lens cap and the built-in-case. I really hate these 2 things. It can't be true that you simply neither can switch the lens for a ND Filter or something or simply replace it when it's broken. This is kidding customers at its best. Also the GP8 Software is just total crap, really really bad. No improvements to the GP7 Software.

Anything else is much better at the GP8 (near focus, colors, picture quality in general, Hypersmooth and so on....), but this is just my personal opinion.
2019-11-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Mizzu Posted at 11-12 10:42
Actually I would buy the Hero 8 instantly if they didn't fuck up the lens cap and the built-in-case. I really hate these 2 things. It can't be true that you simply neither can switch the lens for a ND Filter or something or simply replace it when it's broken. This is kidding customers at its best. Also the GP8 Software is just total crap, really really bad. No improvements to the GP7 Software.

Anything else is much better at the GP8 (near focus, colors, picture quality in general, Hypersmooth and so on....), but this is just my personal opinion.

I hear ya.  Point-n-shoots  same story, right?
2019-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now