Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cost of Mavic 2 Enterprise
956 6 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colby H.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI,
I was wondering how much or around how much the Mavic 2 enterprise is going for, because I did not see it on the website. I would be using this drone for rescuing and helping purposes for the most part of my time with the Enterprise.

Sincerely,
Colby H.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Colby H, Mavic 2 Enterprise is only available for order through official DJI Dealers, please contact us here about the price or stores: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-enterprise#contact
2019-11-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you understand the differences in spec between this and the normal Mavic 2's as quite a lot of the software features are missing.
2019-11-13
Use props
SupCarlos
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with DAFlys.. besure you know the software limitations
2019-11-13
Use props
chris

United States

I would stay away from this if its the dual. The new firmware just basically nuked the ability to use the thermal on it. Updates are every 3 months. Just causes more problems than fixes over the past few firmware updates.
2019-11-13
Use props
Draxons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-13 05:06
Make sure you understand the differences in spec between this and the normal Mavic 2's as quite a lot of the software features are missing.

Yes, I understand the differences about the 2 drones. I have the Mavic 2 pro right now, and am looking to buy the enterprise because I love the ways the Mavic 2's run. With the Enterprise the accessories will come in useful situations.
2019-11-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Draxons Posted at 11-13 20:16
Yes, I understand the differences about the 2 drones. I have the Mavic 2 pro right now, and am looking to buy the enterprise because I love the ways the Mavic 2's run. With the Enterprise the accessories will come in useful situations.

Good,  there have been a lot of posts from people not realising that the functionality was different.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules