Mimi App why is this not on IOS today
772 3 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Why is the IOS Device not up to date  with this Yesterday otehr member has this? ane we all Be on the Same Page 1980's and older expression.  I am on ver 1.2.4 not ver 1.2.8 and no update per App or Mimi opening of App

74494920_10104115503006221_492988956258861056_n.jpg
2019-11-13
Use props
DeeJayOne
lvl.3
United Kingdom

It doesn't update *inside* the Mimo App itself, per se, on iOS.

You need to go to the iOS 'App Store' app - tap your profile picture in the top right of the screen and scroll down to 'Updates' (if you can't see it, then pull down from the top to try refreshing the page).

You might want to turn on Automatic Updates in your App Store settings too, so all your apps update overnight if updates are available.

I think the best a developer can do is to provide a notification that a new app is available, but then you'd still have to go via App Store to update.
2019-11-13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DeeJayOne Posted at 11-13 03:48
It doesn't update *inside* the Mimo App itself, per se, on iOS.

You need to go to the iOS 'App Store' app - tap your profile picture in the top right of the screen and scroll down to 'Updates' (if you can't see it, then pull down from the top to try refreshing the page).

My problem is solved I know about the IOS app store.

the issue was DJI Mimi  is not correctly doing its Job. there is an update 2 days ago. and the  Mimi app should be  refreshing that there is an update.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. Your query and suggestions are very important to us. We will forward this concern to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules