Vibration in the video - DJI osmo pocket
2213 11 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello,

I just got osmo pocket 2 days ago and I really love it but when I record the video and walk, there is vibration. I am not sure why it is happening but I try to walk very slowly. Maybe, it may be because of my settings. Do you have any idea?

Sample Video recored by me
2019-11-13
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

test video video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AERangSa4U&feature=youtu.be)
2019-11-13
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

You mean 4th axis bounce.
Look at various threads on the topic and fourth axis stabilisation in the topics posted here. There are lots of them.
Gimbals don't stop this behavior.
2019-11-13
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

Thank you for reply, I google it and I read the post but I mean the when I walk in every step, there is a small vibration. For example, I found this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMj8kp621Q), it doesn't have any vibration.
2019-11-13
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

enessolh Posted at 11-13 04:10
Thank you for reply, I google it and I read the post but I mean the when I walk in every step, there is a small vibration. For example, I found this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMj8kp621Q), it doesn't have any vibration.

Some people have learned how to walk with gimbals (Ninja walking). Or they use a 4th axis stabiliser which can help. I see 4th axis movement in the video you showed unless you are reffering to something I can't see or notice.
Look at other threads on this forum to see if it is your problem of not and maybe shoot a longer video and try to make the problem more apparent than trying to stop it so the problem is easier to see.
2019-11-13
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

enessolh Posted at 11-13 03:54
test video video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AERangSa4U&feature=youtu.be)

I have hundreds of walking videos. Ofc they bumbs while walking but I don't have that "vibration" like you have on that video. Mine is smooth while walking.
2019-11-15
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

OK. after looking at Aavalaakso's reply, I had another look and there is a slight vibration when you look closely at tree branches etc.
Did you calibrate your gimbals before you used your Osmo Pocket?
2019-11-15
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

If the calibrate doesn’t work Can you get someone else to try walking smoothly with it, just in case it’s a product of your walking style ?   Then if it’s still bad you know the product is faulty.
2019-11-15
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 11-15 08:14
OK. after looking at Aavalaakso's reply, I had another look and there is a slight vibration when you look closely at tree branches etc.
Did you calibrate your gimbals before you used your Osmo Pocket?

Yes, I calibrated it couple of times but I am not sure why it is happening. I also try to walk slowly and it has same result.
2019-11-16
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

Should I choose slow or fast follow?
2019-11-16
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

No matter fast or slow follow. I also checked videos where I run or walk or jumping in trampoline with my child no vibration at all.

I think your device has problem with gyroscope or something like that.

Warranty it.
2019-11-16
Use props
enessolh
lvl.1
Turkey

Aavalaakso Posted at 11-16 10:20
No matter fast or slow follow. I also checked videos where I run or walk or jumping in trampoline with my child no vibration at all.

I think your device has problem with gyroscope or something like that.

Tomorrow, I will contact with dealer and I will ask them to change with new OP or I will give it back. Thank you guys.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules