Pano Mode Locked into FPV
1154 5 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Ive only had my Osmo mobile 3 less than a week and today has been the first time ive been able to use it due to the android Mimo app issues, ive come across something really strange, when i switch to Pano Mode the Settings for Follow mode is locked to FPV and its greyed out, is this normal for the new android app?

2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it may caused. We will confirm this scenario with our designated department for further details, Thank you for your feedback.
2019-11-13
Use props
Antitainment
lvl.1

Germany

ive got the same issue on ios 13
2019-11-16
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 08:33
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it may caused. We will confirm this scenario with our designated department for further details, Thank you for your feedback.

So Its been over a week and still no official response to say whether this is expected behavour, yet another example of no one ever getting back to OP re anything.
2019-11-21
Use props
sohaibkhan
New

Australia

I got an Osmo Mobile 3 and I am having the same issue with the Pano mode. I have extensively searched all over but didn't come across any fix/solution for it. Is this a more common issue across the board is it version or Mobile handset specific?
This is an older thread and I am hoping someone might have found a fix for it.
2020-9-15
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-11-13 08:33

Well DJI it’s been 10 months and you still haven’t replied, how slow is your communication System there, how about answering the question.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules