What would you like to see improve of FW 1.70
1225 13 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

While FW 1.70 is coming out real soon as the App updated, that is a good sign if asked,  what would you like to see improved that FW 1.70 did not take care of.  Post away
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for posting your inquiry. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best responds for this query. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-13
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20253 ft
United Kingdom

I have no update to app on android.
2019-11-13
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft
New Zealand

Ability to record audio from via the Mimo app instead of the OA itself.
2019-11-13
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

Pebblesteady allowing for lesser crop, and still okay EIS
Pebblesteady with 4K/30 HDR and lesser resolutions with HDR.
Adjustable sharpness and contrast, current levels as High with just 1 level over that / maybe not, and 2-3 levels below that.
A setting a bit more "saturated" than Normal.
The ability for the mimo APP to handle and mix bracketed photos. ( i want to try this but i don't want to buy 100 USD software )
Maybe the ability to adjust HDR level, i can do that on my DSLr.
2019-11-13
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

From a marketing point of view I would have thought semi-equivalent 'pro tune' functions like sharpness, saturation etc .... would go along way for sales.

With GP8 out now, I would have thought the next firmware update 1.07 would potentially be quite a heavy weight one.
2019-11-13
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

Ultra-wide and wide view. I should be able to zoom out a little bit even if it's managed digitally and not through the lens.
2019-11-13
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2
United States

One more important feature that I don't know why it's not available if Osmo Action is competing the GoPro cams is the live streaming. With all the available awesome hardware and the robust software in the Osmo action, this should be a non-ignorable feature for vloggers or adventurers. We should be able to live stream to YouTube and Facebook as long as the Wifi function is in the CAM program.
2019-11-15
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

Adding more to the list:

1- Video noise reduction feature especially in 4K/60FPS mode.
2- Better details capturing at high speeds movements.
3- Improving battery consumption. I don't think I get what is claimed by DJI for the 4K or 1080 video recording.
4- Adjustable sharpness and contrast in photo and video modes.
5- Ability to add a wireless remote control.
6- Macro, panoramic, pro slo-mo and selective focus modes.
7- Wireless file sharing and streaming to the same network (Media share)
2019-11-20
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Kaceyx Posted at 11-20 02:32
Adding more to the list:

1- Video noise reduction feature especially in 4K/60FPS mode.

3 - I'm surprised at this, I found battery life very good on the action. Has your battery been through a few recharge cycles ? It takes a few to get maximum capacity.

4 - Very much agree with this !

6 - Its a fixed focus camera, not possible to change this in firmware.

2019-11-20
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

"real soon"    i think that ship have sailed now.
TBH i was expecting something before last weekend.

How can people ask for focus modes ? as far as i know all action cameras are fixed focus.
2019-11-20
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

peiter Posted at 11-20 09:40
"real soon"    i think that ship have sailed now.
TBH i was expecting something before last weekend.

My samsung phone has a fixed focus camera, but with the camera software they were able to add certain settings/ a photo filter to make it look like an optical focus.
2019-11-20
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

Aaa, yes that is true they can do some stuff with phone cameras.
Not something i would personally use myself on the OA or my phone camera, just as i would never use photoshop, or do to much " pretend to be a pro" with my video editing software, so color correction and other higher features are not things i would consider using.

But i know very well i am not like most people, some might even argue i am a "little" special which are also okay as long as people done use that to bully me.
2019-11-20
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2

I like the new update, but it's still a way far behind in terms of new features.
2019-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules